• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Enfinit

Austin just tweeted:

"If the sumbitch was trying to get my attention, it worked. I ain't flying under no bogus PG ass rating, either. #wwe"

He didn't tweet shit you goddamn liar.

1cTDd

Tweeted two hours ago.

Turok_TTZ

screw the ending. didnt like to see that guy who cant even pick up tensai, didnt like to see cener. why is cm punk such a coward lately...? boo this programming.

McNei1y

Or it might be a work.

Who knows.

After it happened, Vince paused while looking in the direction to see it happen then said "John Cena!" so I think Vince was taking it in that Punk just hit a fan twice.

Still weird but you have to assume something like that may happen. It's funny how immediately after Punk went back to acting worried.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
After it happened, Vince paused while looking in the direction to see it happen then said "John Cena!" so I think Vince was taking it in that Punk just hit a fan twice.

Still weird but you have to assume something like that may happen. It's funny how immediately after Punk went back to acting worried.

Well you saw how tight he was holding his title at the end?

It wasn't acting

BlazinAm

I don't like you quoting me. For months and months and months it's always the same shit, "durrrr this is why nobody likes you"... fuck off already, I don't care.

This is a forum don't take it so seriously. Also you you put so much of yourself out there whether real or not, it is going to blow back on you.

Just watched the video. Well...that fan's got an air-tight lawsuit against WWE now.

We apologize for Mr. Brooks hitting you, please come backstage and we'll shower you with gifts, and money under the table, as well as an autographed CM Punk tooth.

Right over here, sir.

Right this way.

Through this door.

There ya go.

iQUtb5QWEyKEI.gif

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I don't like you quoting me. For months and months and months it's always the same shit, "durrrr this is why nobody likes you"... fuck off already, I don't care.

Thing is, I'm not trolling you, or flaming you, or anything. I'm pointing out what not just me, but others in this thread have said regarding your posting style. You may not care, but I do. I'm tired of seeing indirect insults and putdowns being thrown around the thread, both by you and towards you, and if you would just tone down the rhetoric towards people who don't like WWE or have negative opinions towards it, WrassleGAF would be a lot nicer of a place.

number47

Oh shit, you know that's a fine.

*lawyer hat* he was already annoyed when he first stopped and he had to push the kid off of him. so he moved up. then someone slaps him on the shoulder then hids behind the guy with the camera. he ...DEFENDED HIMSELF ...in a environment where security should of been. can u really sue for him being at the wrong time? then people can sue for wrestlers falling on them. THEY THEY WILL SUE HIM for recording raw whichis against their rules.

...or..they will just fine him for america to shut up

trunbuns

Yes, the Intercontinental title

I absolutely agree with that. He should have had a fued with the Miz beyond that one shot match they did on Raw. Why wouldn't he demand a title shot after dominaring the IC champ?

He's super over though so they're obviously going to capitalise on it. Judging by the crowd reaction people want see him destroy Punk, which he will at some point, but it won't be for the title. I doubt it will even be in a proper match.

Kaladin

What really sucks about this, WWE will probably cut escapes and brawls through the crowd after this incident, because fans were crowding Punk as he walked up. Something like that was bound to happen to someone, it just had to be Punk who lost his cool.

Thing is, I'm not trolling you, or flaming you, or anything. I'm pointing out what not just me, but others in this thread have said regarding your posting style. You may not care, but I do. I'm tired of seeing indirect insults and putdowns being thrown around the thread, both by you and towards you, and if you would just tone down the rhetoric towards people who don't like WWE or have negative opinions towards it, WrassleGAF would be a lot nicer of a place.

Fuck. Off.

You're the only one who even brought it up. It was in the heat of the moment right after a great Raw, who cares. I couldn't even finish reading that filth of a paragraph, you're the exact type of clown Evilore was referring to in his thread. Stop trying to act like you're the authority on what constitutes quality dialogue in this thread.

Enfinit

Get the old version of Tweetdeck. Then you can see all tweets :D

I don't really use Twitter on my laptop, so the the use of a desktop app isn't really worth it for me. I use Tweetbot for iPhone, however, and it's wonderful. I'm not sure if I actually wanna see all of everyone's Tweets. That's a loooooooot of spam.

McNei1y

What really sucks about this, WWE will probably cut escapes and brawls through the crowd after this incident, because fans were crowding Punk as he walked up. Something like that was bound to happen to someone, it just had to be Punk who lost his cool.

Yea that's what I was thinking. That sucks.

I was thinking "Where the fuck is arena security to protect him?"

TheNatural

My Member!
They were probably marking out with the rest of us. But seriously, where were they? I hope Punk doesn't take all the blame here.

Why shouldn't he? He's the one who did it.

I don't think anything will come of it, it doesn't even look like he got a clean hit in on him. I think Vince loves that shit honestly. I remember thinking JBL was going to get fucked when he basically shot on Blue Meanie and hit the fuck out of him at One Night Stand and nothing happened.

Top Bottom