• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

DMczaf

You want the next Cena, Vince?

tumblr_nr8weow8uQ1rofocqo1_400.gif

Here you go.

If you guys remember, they had high hopes for Despy when he returned from CMLL - he was supposed to get a program with Liger, they were going to do mask vs mask as Liger was seriously considering calling time on his career, but then they realised that Despy was kinda shit and not the guy they wanted to replace a legend. Whether they have such high hopes for Kamaitachi is another matter, but at least wait to see what they do (or don't do) with him before being all negative Nancy.

Mario Maker Wrasslegaf, what were your level codes again?

My World 1-1: 7E12-0000-00AD-8CA9
My World 1-2: B514-0000-00AD-9153
My World 1-3: 591C-0000-00AE-E5A7

Here's my most recent level.

Pesca 7-1: 7423-0000-00A9-92B6

I was trying to make a full set of courses with increasing difficulty like you'd find in an actual Mario game. You can find my other courses through my profile and play them too. I've been super busy lately and need to get back in to this game.

bjork

Guys.

They're making a 2-pack of Adam Rose and the Bunny.

The bunny would be cool if it was a felt suit, like when they did the Bobby Heenan weasel suit figure, right?

But no.

We get this.

Spoilered for your protection.

knCM9NZ.jpg

I mean what the fuck nightmares

bjork

A spear sure does look impressive when it is being taken by a dude half your size. And Goldberg says they didn't try to portray him the right way.

A spear sure does look impressive when it is being taken by a dude half your size. And Goldberg says they didn't try to portray him the right way.

Fuck Goldberg, his short run was ridiculously strong but because Vince didn't let him go roughshod over the roster and he lost a few matches he was "mishandled". Granted his losses were at the hand of Triple H during his reign of terror and fuck Triple H too but still fuck Goldberg more.

Ultratech

Edges spear was the fucking worst

That wasn't a Spear. It was a running hug.

On that note, I kinda hate Charlotte's Spear as well. Looks like she just clips them when she lunges.

Roman had a pretty good Spear for a while, then it got really hit-or-miss. Sometimes it'd look awesome, other times, it'd be a running hug.

Everyone in that kayfabe shattering photo should be buried to different degrees, especially Wyatt, Harper, and Reigns.

If my boy Rusev is gonna suffer then I will not let this injustice go.

Top Bottom