• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

DMczaf

When a Star Wars/Marvel thread is posted in OT and people shit on something, I see the fanboys run back to their clubhouse (community thread) and bitch and moan that people are being mean to their Star Wars/Marvel.

When a wrasslin thread is posted in OT and people shit on something, we come back here and shit on wrasslin even more because fuck this shit.

RBH

When a Star Wars/Marvel thread is posted in OT and people shit on something, I see the fanboys run back to their clubhouse (community thread) and bitch and moan that people are being mean to their Star Wars/Marvel.

When a wrasslin thread is posted in OT and people shit on something, we come back here and shit on wrasslin even more because fuck this shit.
lmao

100% true

Aiii

So not worth it

To be fair, this is exclusive to WWE and TNA.

Fuck Indie Wrasslin too, they aint't shit!

WrestleKingdom-9-gifs006_003.gif

Heel

TijhCQD.gif

Oersted

Slow clap

what about kitchen wrasslin?

Watch Spy for that.

klonere

Banned
Everyone in that kayfabe shattering photo should be buried to different degrees, especially Wyatt, Harper, and Reigns.

If my boy Rusev is gonna suffer then I will not let this injustice go.

Steph & HHH have "plays a bad guy on TV" in their twitter bios.

KAYFABE AIN'T SHIT SON

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sat down, played through Impossible Mission on hitbox. Good times, even though I died a lot.

I tried playing that Witcher 3 expansion and was INSTANTLY like 'fuck man i don't remember how to play this' and 'oh right this game controls terribly'

The kids today are going to grow up without ever knowing the depths wrestling went to in order to protect the business, born into this reality era, our ramblings of kayfabe will be as maddening to them as Vince McMahon's rewrites to every episode of Raw are for anyone involved in the creative side.

Fox318

xeCfXls.jpg

Chris Jericho on Instagram: “Ladies & Gents, may I introduce the charter members of the #LukeHarper fan club.... #yeahyeahyeah”

from reddit

bjork

I tried playing that Witcher 3 expansion and was INSTANTLY like 'fuck man i don't remember how to play this' and 'oh right this game controls terribly'

I bought witcher 1 and 2 awhile ago, but I'm yet to touch either one. I feel like I should play em before I even look at witcher 3, even if people say that isn't the case.

Los Matadores, Jericho, and possibly Sheamus should be fired immediately.

Harper, Reigns, Wyatt and Cesaro should be Superstars exclusives for a year.

klonere

Banned
How can you bury the fucking Matadors even more

Maybe cancel Superstars just to spite most of everyone in that photo

Oh actually, revive Deep South and send all of them there.

tm24

If you guys remember, they had high hopes for Despy when he returned from CMLL - he was supposed to get a program with Liger, they were going to do mask vs mask as Liger was seriously considering calling time on his career, but then they realised that Despy was kinda shit and not the guy they wanted to replace a legend. Whether they have such high hopes for Kamaitachi is another matter, but at least wait to see what they do (or don't do) with him before being all negative Nancy.

I know, i just can't help it. I'm a wrestling fan. But at this point Kamaitachi is miles ahead of Despy since he's working the indies too. Him and Dragon Lee just exploded this past year and its mindboggling

Top Bottom