• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Laws00

When I see Zeb I just see this picture in my head for some reason

3871725-1373030102489649.png

Fox318

why the fuck does JBL like this act?

Doesn't it go up against his character?

Honestly I wish he would just go away. I'd rather have King at this point.

painey

what's with the stupid pauses before ADR shakes Zebs hand? It's like a tease for a turn, but this is day fucking 2 of their alliance.. who writes this?!

Fox318

think about what you're saying

think about it!

I hate king as much as the next person but at least he is consistent.

Why does JBL who went up against Eddie, Rey, and nearly every other mexican they could find with his big texas gimmick like this alliance?

Damn Miz is such a great Superstar. Why the fuck don't they push him. Give him the WWE World Heavyweight Title again. Let him show Rollins what a real heel champion is.

Wwe please push Miz. :(

bjork

I hate king as much as the next person but at least he is consistent.

Why does JBL who went up against Eddie, Rey, and nearly every other mexican they could find with his big texas gimmick like this alliance?

King isn't consistent, that dildo hasn't said puppies in years.

JBL is a broadcast journalist now, he doesn't have a gimmick. Unless it's legends night, and then he's APA. Maybe APA is down with mexico.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
King isn't consistent, that dildo hasn't said puppies in years.

JBL is a broadcast journalist now, he doesn't have a gimmick. Unless it's legends night, and then he's APA. Maybe APA is down with mexico.
Zeb was his first manager and ADR is rich, so its natural he likes this act.

UberTag

Yeah, just wait til they go to those midwest cities where no one is over!!
Next RAW taping locations...

November 2nd - Denver
November 9th - Manchester, England
November 16th - Greenville, South Carolina
November 23rd - Nashville (post-Survivor Series RAW)
November 30th - Pittsburgh (surprise Kurt Angle return - LOL no)
December 7th - North Charleston, South Carolina
December 14th - Philadelphia (post-TLC RAW)
December 21st - Minneapolis
December 28th - Brooklyn

Zeb was his first manager and ADR is rich, so its natural he likes this act.
JBL has truly passed the torch to mexican JBL...

jhawkbzeb.jpg

Fox318

JBL is the type of person who thinks he can get away with saying stupid stuff if he tries to add a little known fact or tangent to the conversation that probably wouldn't be discussed.

bjork

JBL is the type of person who thinks he can get away with saying stupid stuff if he tries to add a little known fact or tangent to the conversation that probably wouldn't be discussed.

I'm not even watching the show, but I can tell you're paying a little bit more attention to the commentary than even Vince expects you to. Relax with a nice cold RC Cola.

dakun

so for anyone who watched the Dudleys in the past.. Did they always take out the tables?? I'm already getting tired of this shit.. Once a month or so would be acceptable but every damn time?

Top Bottom