• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Dion314

Neo Member
I like how Cole acts like this shit is a surprise.

Then again, maybe he doesn't give a fuck about the "Revolution" like everybody else on earth and hasn't been paying attention either

NastyBook

How many more times is she gonna stab them in the back at the end of matches? They keep letting this fool in only to get burned again and again. Who is this dumb?

UberTag

How many times has Paige turned Heel?
How many times did Adam Rose attack the bunny?
How many times did Goldust and Stardust threaten to break up?
How many times did Miz screw Mizdow over for getting cheered over him?

Gotta keep doing it until you dilute the impact of anything and everything until nothing matters.

dakun

this just confirms that making 3x3 teams and this whole thing with debuting 3 NXT wrestlers at the same time was a huge rushed mistake.
Now they only have Bayley left to save this situation and they'll fuck that up within the first RAW.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So cringey hearing them shell the game when you can see clear as day how shit it looks

I doubt Cole has a clue what a good Kideo Game looks like

this just confirms that making 3x3 teams and this whole thing with debuting 3 NXT wrestlers at the same time was a huge rushed mistake.
Now they only have Bayley left to save this situation and they'll fuck that up within the first RAW.

There's only one angle in Divas wrestling at a time, which is probably why they made those stupid factions

Laws00

is Becky's hair really that bright red or is it like this dark redish color?
20150218cov.jpg

I think Sheamus hair is almost the same color as the picture posted

Ithil

is Becky's hair really that bright red or is it like this dark redish color?
20150218cov.jpg

I think Sheamus hair is almost the same color as the picture posted

She used to be dyed dark red, then she dyed it bright orange more recently. She's naturally blonde, but you know, gotta do the "Irish" thing.

Top Bottom