• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

bjork

so for anyone who watched the Dudleys in the past.. Did they always take out the tables?? I'm already getting tired of this shit.. Once a month or so would be acceptable but every damn time?

In WWF it was their thing for sure. Aping that beer commercial so every slackjaw in the audience could sing along with the dudleys.

Original Dudleys in ECW were a comedy act until they got D-Von.

Sabucin

Let's be fair, these crowds would pop for Scotty 2 Hotty's worm too.

That's not an accurate comparison to make. Scotty 2 Hotty's worm was one of the most over moves in attitude era.

Its dumb, I hate that move but you can't deny its impact on the crowd.

bjork

Well why wouldn't they?

Because the only thing lamer EVER in the history of wrestling as a whole than the fucking dumbass worm and its 5-hour setup with that jackoff hopping on one foot and shit is Road Dogg.

98-2001 is like the darkest era ever.

Downhome

The entire "wazzup" things is just so embarrassing now. I really wish they would stop doing it, it dates them so badly. It would have been like someone in the Attitude era going around yelling "Where's the Beef!" before dropping an elbow or something.

Amory

What's the point of getting the tables in the middle of a match? Wouldn't that get them disqualified? It's stupid.
Seriously. Especially because the 3D is a sweet finisher. Just do that first and win then get the tables

Problem is they know they ain't going over and they gotta get their tagline in

bjork

The entire "wazzup" things is just so embarrassing now. I really wish they would stop doing it, it dates them so badly. It would have been like someone in the Attitude era going around yelling "Where's the Beef!" before dropping an elbow or something.

If anyone had, it would've been Foley. I can actually see him doing that, heh.

Fox318

Because the only thing lamer EVER in the history of wrestling as a whole than the fucking dumbass worm and its 5-hour setup with that jackoff hopping on one foot and shit is Road Dogg.

98-2001 is like the darkest era ever.

move is just as bad shoot fight wise as the peoples elbow and cena's dated five knuckle shuffle

doesn't change the fact that its over

UberTag

LOL at Barret's celebration. He can't believe he won a match.
You saw that Manchester taping coming up, right?
Wade gets a 2-week mini-push before become irrelevant again.

After that, though? I'm afraid I've got some bad news... no long-term booking for you.

Fox318

preview of rusev next week

vxC5SdUl.jpg

bjork

move is just as bad shoot fight wise as the peoples elbow and cena's dated five knuckle shuffle

doesn't change the fact that its over

2Cool being over was one of the things that made me stop watching for a couple years. I'd rather watch 2 hours of Roman promos than 2Cool's entrance and match spots, any time.

I can't believe that the "What" chat is still a thing in 2015.

Not creating new stars means no new cool catchphrases to mimic. Miz tried with "really" and they sent him away to be in movies.

Dion314

Neo Member
Hmmm so Bray IS taking Taker's power? If this means he becomes a credible threat, I'm ok with it. If this means another match....I'll pass.

Remember the crowd didn't use to say What during his promos?

Edit- FUCK this is worse. I'll take that Taker match now

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Hmmm so Bray IS taking Taker's power? If this means he becomes a credible threat, I'm ok with it. If this means another match....I'll pass.

Remember the crowd didn't use to say What during his promos?

The crowd loves trying to get itself over

Oh wow you took the powers of a 70 year old Cripple who can hardly walk. Congratulations Bray. You went from a 2 power level to a 4 power level. No match for Cena's 10 Power Level.

Top Bottom