• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Hex

Banned
Is this a joke?
Big E?
I love Big E but really?
And Ziggler?
Do they really think that people believe that anyone actually believes that either of these in any world could ever end up as number one contender?

Dion314

Neo Member
God damn man...so tired of the lack of a true heel commentator. JBL loses his shit over Everything Cena does and sounds like somebody ran over his Grandma cuz the Wyatts took Kane.

Never thought I'd see the day where I'd rather hear Graves on the mic

Heel

Was Vince McMahon upset at Brock Lesnar & The Undertaker bleeding at WWE Hell In A Cell?

Secondly, this isn't the first time Brock Lesnar has been suspected of blading (or intentional bleeding). Indeed, many people speculated that Lesnar bladed during his WrestleMania 31 match with Roman Reigns earlier this year, immediately prior to being slammed into a ring post to create the illusion of hardway juice (i.e., blood produced from a cut that was not self-inflicted but accidental and unplanned). This time the suspicion of blading felt even more warranted, as Lesnar appeared to block contact with the ring post with his hand, so obviously that both Michael Cole and JBL commented upon it, before being seen gushing blood a few seconds later.

There you have it.

#TeamPartyCity

UberTag

In the AE this would lead to a good ol Deliverance squeal like a pig moment.
So what you're saying is that KaiEnTai was more fearsome when they kidnapped Val Venis?

A man is being dragged to his death, now here comes New Day!!
They don't care about said death until it's trending on Twitter. After which they'll break out their trusty Owen voices and treat it with some modicum of gravity.
(Wrestling historians will dub this the "Nothing Matters" era.)

Laws00

I've always wondered how expensive are pyrotechnics for wrestlers?

I see some wrestlers with some and others with none. Wondering if it comes out of their pay.

Ministry.jpg

Top Bottom