• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

DMczaf

http://womenswrestlinggifs.tumblr.com/

No...............

iboPdPOcLgfDnx.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mother of God that Frecklestein is classic! So what hash tag did you use for that as I'm dying for that to show up during one of my royal rumbles with friends lol.

I haven't uploaded anyone. I probably should.

klonere

Banned
Please tell me that first gif is on the network somewhere i can go watch

It is! As you can see from the random other ring in the background its from the first WCW World War 3 which opens with Hulk Hogan burning a copy of the Observer saying "Observe this brother!".

It is a weird show.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Boo Dallas was so good. I love it when he can be as corny as he can be.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I love this.

^ But I do have to wonder, is scaring a person a good enough reason to punch him in the face? Because I don't know, that seems like a bad lesson to teach the kids watching your PG fake-fighting TV show.

Mark Henry is a heel

Gonzalez

Banned
I love this.

^ But I do have to wonder, is scaring a person a good enough reason to punch him in the face? Because I don't know, that seems like a bad lesson to teach the kids watching your PG fake-fighting TV show.
That seems like a perfect OT topic.

I remember once a few years back when a little kid ran up to me an yelled "BOO!" Trying to scare me. He smiled at me with his tic tac sized underdeveloped teeth, so proud thinking that he got me.

So I dropped the little son of a bitch with the DDT

7Jmm9e

Top Bottom