• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Even Fandango and Adam Rose had hype videos before they debuted on RAW.

Tyler Breeze debuted on SD in a Miz TV segment.

Dead is an understatement, he was never alive lmao.

you know what

tumblr_nwu4dm9T6b1sbzhteo1_400.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, no. Don't do that.

Also, all this minion talk has angered The Zandig, the only man to ever truly humble Joey Samoay;

mtkyKgV.gif

That's still one of my favorite Zandigs, nobody can stand up to that meat meltdown with those fists of fury

Poor Bootaaay hasn't had his bags gotten in ages, it seems. We should all pay him some respect and get his bags.
I still don't have bags to be got :(

That's...really weird

Mmm. I don't think it's a bad idea, just interesting to see how it goes.

Good to see the old timers coming back for a yearly payday to help us young guys out.
I got shivers realizing that one day, people will have nostalgia for the Wii.
As they should. Classic. No More Heroes alone seals it.

GWF is looking great too. #ThankYouBootay

So they're really trying to make MexAmerica a thing, huh?

You mean debuting their great Mexican hope with a heel, possibly still racist manager in the West and southwest where he would be cheered as a huge face I not for the fact that he's tagged with this MexAmerica gimmick is not a great idea?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So, AAA pretty much have to do something worth a damn with Pentagon now, right?

Phantasma and Texano are more likely to get pushes before Pentagon.
Pentagon would be the third option.

Phantasma needs to adorn a more Cuerno-like look though. The Chocolate Champion gimmick probably doesn't work as THE heel for the company.

OR we push Cibernetico for the 100th time

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How is Scott Steiner alive?

Sorry, I just wonder about that every once in a while.
Mr Ventura, I made very few changes to your character. It was pretty much ready to go. Gave you a little more glamor, changed your music and intro. Now you're ready for the big time, pal.

Zach

Nitro is the best. This one started with The Outsiders beating up some hilarious jobbers. Then we had Wrath vs. Meng. And then Eddie vs. Jericho. Now Alex Wright is interrupting the Nitro Girls to dance to their music. This is great.

jred2k

Stupid new job. I haven't been able to follow this thread for weeks and I feel like I've missed a lot.

Did I even mention how one of the supervisors at my work wrestles on the local indies? I actually saw him wrestler before I met him at work. It was kind of weird.

tm24

Phantasma and Texano are more likely to get pushes before Pentagon.
Pentagon would be the third option.

Phantasma needs to adorn a more Cuerno-like look though. The Chocolate Champion gimmick probably doesn't work as THE heel for the company.

OR we push Cibernetico for the 100th time

Taurus! Taurus! Taurus!

Did we ever confirm if it was
Machine Rocker
underneath the mask?

Top Bottom