• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Pentagon legit shook Melissa.

I love that they keep the Lucha continuity.

I liked Excalibur calling Pentagon 'Takayama in a mask'

Hex

Banned
It's a work. And if it is a botch (again) of eva marie, Haitch will make it a work, like the botched pin 2 weeks ago.

Eva Marie will be our new diva queen, and we will like it!

Not sure where "it's a work comes from", Carmella was really freaked and tearing up.
They might use it, but I do not think it was a work.

Edit:
I tell you , I am not a Bellas fan but when Nikki comes out and does that little turn I am definitely a fan for a moment

(Watching on a slight delay because I was cooking)

Big One

Banned
This show fucking blows so far, urgh.

Can we please shake up this product?

Can we please make Sasha Banks the Diva's Champion plz?

Why is Cody Rhodes still Stardust?

Ugh.

Ithil

j6uy3x0.png
https://twitter.com/wwebalor/status/650474009063239680

Hex

Banned
This show fucking blows so far, urgh.

Can we please shake up this product?

Can we please make Sasha Banks the Diva's Champion plz?

Why is Cody Rhodes still Stardust?

Ugh.

Sasha being champ will not magically make it better, and to be honest seeing her week after week will probably start wearing thin too.
It does not mean things will be all of the sudden written better.
The shake up needs to happen behind the scenes to make the difference.
As far as the show blowing, it is a house show. Nothing more at all.

Opening tag was fine. I liked Rusev blaming Sheamus, but didn't like both guys really looking weak by the end of this - Sheamus for losing and Rusev for getting kicked to death. Loved the Jericho-Owens presentation. It was perfect, and the match was just what it needed to be. If they'd done this exact thing on PPV, they'd have fully rebuilt Owens in one night.

Dudleys vs. New Day was a dud - just so unsatisfying. LOVED LOVED LOVED BROCK-SHOW! Just a perfect match. Seth vs. Cena was their usual good-to-great match. Seth is really going to regret that cage dive. It was literally a nothing spot. He just popped up, ate an AA, and then took a chokeslam and tombstone from Kane. THIS MAN IS SOMEHOW THE WORLD CHAMPION.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2015/10/wwe-live-from-madison-square-garden_3.html

Screens -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/jzrwzs1ckcrr8p2oom5erxktxux16gyq

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Jon Stewart's spine cotton has deteriorating ever since that bump, Vince paid him off with free front row seats for life.

Glad to see I'm not the only one watching BOLA 2015 tonight. Ospreay/Andrews and Pentagon jr/Drago pretty much stole round 1 of the tourney so far. I love that this weekend essentially turned into Progress vs Lucha Underground vs PWG as those would be my favorite promotions to watch so far in 2015.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
BOLA Day 1:

Poison ranas. Poison ranas everywhere.

The one positive I'll give the Bucks is they're REALLY good at hitting each other.
And Pentagon should have had his Perro moment when he got that pitcher
tumblr_nlkl9dhLbT1u9wn0bo1_400.gif

KingBroly

Banned
They needed something else to happen on that show to make it seem interesting. No Title change whatsoever was just plain bad.

Right now, WWE needs to fire like half its' creative team and reboot everything to simple storytelling.

Vylash

They needed something else to happen on that show to make it seem interesting. No Title change whatsoever was just plain bad.

Right now, WWE needs to fire like half its' creative team and reboot everything to simple storytelling.
agreed, no title changes on a house show when they have a ppv to build to? what the hell?

If they changed titles it would maybe get people more interested in house shows. At the very least this could have been a nice advertisement for what people are missing off television but it was the same old shit. Nothing fun or as loose.

I get that it was a house show, but they chose to televise it live. At least put a little more effort into it, ya know? If you're not gonna change a title, which is understandable at a house show, at least do something special. If it was just gonna be a shitty house show, put it on the Network after the fact in the archives, not live.

Mahonay

Banned
Just finished watching this week's NXT. Solid show. Really cool seeing Gargano, Ciampa, and Uhaa all having a match on the same show.

At the very end there was a new promo video for the Bayley/Sasha iron woman match that was awesome. Got me pumped for the upcoming match, when before I wasn't really all that excited coming off such a seemingly unmatchable high from the last match.

EDIT: watched the MSG special tonight too. Meh.

Top Bottom