• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

If you know months in advance that you have a big house show you can televise, why not just treat it like a special show? Doesn't have to be PPV special, but you could at least give people something a little different or novel. A title change, a match you wouldn't normally see, something. If they have Brock on another televised house show between now and Wrestlemania, they really should have him have a match with Cesaro, not because I'm a Cesaro fan (though I am) but because Cesaro literally exists to have great matches with top guys and make them look like a million bucks, and he's one of the few people on the roster that could have a genuinely competitive match with Brock without it seeming ludicrous, so even if you know that of course Brock is going to win, there can still be uncertainty going into the match re: just what will happen in it, how long it'll go, etc.

I dunno, just seems like a waste to televise a house show if you're not gonna do anything with it.

jred2k

Cesaro basically got squashed as a way to build Big Show for Lesnar. Granted, in three months that loss won't matter or even be remembered, but it shows that they don't consider Cesaro anywhere near a challenge for a "top guy".

If they changed titles it would maybe get people more interested in house shows. At the very least this could have been a nice advertisement for what people are missing off television but it was the same old shit. Nothing fun or as loose.

it needed daniel bryan.

or atleast chad gable

Just came off a 5 game losing streak of Rocket League.......

this is what it must feels like to be bryan :(

I also just saw that promo for that Rousey fight. My god step your game up, Vincenzo!

The attraction was pretty much Lesnar and Lesnar only. His match, his "tour", his show. That was the "special attraction". Like, of all the things you could get on WWE.about these days (and there are plenty), a house show doesn't seem to be aa really big one.

RBH

video-tickets-on-sale-now-for-tn-1000x600.jpg

BFGWorldTitleMatchweb.jpg

LashleyRoodeweb.jpg

GCKEpso.jpg

othPTwL.jpg

WolvesvsMyersLeeweb.jpg

EYAngleweb.jpg

BoundForGoldUpdateweb.jpg

unq6Mpr.jpg

AAA, "HEROES INMORTALES IX", 2015/10/04
Domo San Luis

www.internetvluchalibreaaa.com

1. AAA Reina de Reinas Title: Taya (c) vs Goya Kong vs La Hiedra vs ??? vs ???
2. AAA World Tag Team Titles: Pentagon Jr. & Joe Lider (c) vs Los Gueros del Cielo (Jack Evans & Angelico) vs Daga & Steve Pain
3. Drago & Fenix vs Brian Cage & El Mesias
4. 2015 Copa Antonio Pena: Cibernetico vs La Parka vs Blue Demon Jr vs Averno vs Hijo de Pirata Morgan vs Electroshock vs Aerostar vs Chessman vs ??? vs Nino Hamburgesa
5. Rey Mysterio Jr, Psycho Clown & ??? vs Myzteziz, El Texano Jr & El Hijo del Fantasma
6. AAA Mega Title: El Patron Alberto (c) vs Johnny Mundo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXLhwOr2OwY

Oersted

Bray Wyatt suffered bad cuts to his head and head during a No DQ Match against Roman Reigns at Saturday’s WWE Live Event in Bangor, Maine. The cuts were a result of being struck with a kendo stick. Trainers had to tape Wyatt up before he went on to lose the match.

Wyatts career in a nutshell

bjork

Cesaro should be the one to retire Show. I don't know how you book it, and I don't know when/where you have the match, but it should be done in a way to make Cesaro look strong as shit to make up for these random jobs. He's still salvageable.

Ithil

...it's a house show.

That they chose to promote live on the Network. Beast in the East was a house show, yet they still put an NXT title match and change on it, and it had a different look from the usual WWE shows.

They should have done something extra for it.

Hex

Banned
That they chose to promote live on the Network. Beast in the East was a house show, yet they still put an NXT title match and change on it, and it had a different look from the usual WWE shows.

They should have done something extra for it.

They did do something extra.
You got Brock in a non ppv match.

klonere

Banned
Wait sorry, Paige is back in PCB STILL?

whahasihdashidoahsodahskdoahsndaipsodhasipdhkasopdhnaos,l. cknazxkzaioxdnbhkiogadeqgb nv,.

FIRE ALL THE WRITERS

Oersted

Just to name the obvious.

Wyatt was over. He keeps carrying his feuds, sometimes completely on his own. They keep killing any shreds of momentum.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Just to name the obvious.

Barrett was over. He keeps carrying his feuds, sometimes completely on his own. They keep killing any shreds of momentum.

Top Bottom