• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Has anybody ever bought one of the WWE travel packages? They seem overly expensive but it'd be handy getting all your tickets at once.

I'm toying with either Mania or Summerslam, I'd love to go to Mania but I could justify going to New York easier.

Bischoff trying to sound like he didn't fire JR.

"I didn't fire him, he just wasn't going to be an announcer anymore."

That's called being fired, Eric. When you have a job, and then you don't have that job anymore? That's fired.

Vince McMahon said the same thing on SCSA podcast. Exact verbatim. He didn't want to do this anymore, and we helped facilitate that.

Lemonz

CQk8EvLUwAA-qDq.jpg
Some clips

https://twitter.com/MrPope

jmdajr

Vince could sure use D.Bry about now. Guess we will see who gets the ratings now that Cena will be gone.

Reigns? Ambrose?

Kane?

That OT thread about Raw ratings is crazy pills-- Reigns has gotten really good, D. Brine was boring. OT is a scary place.

It's established canon in WrassleGAF now that Reigns has gotten much better. We've genuinely been talking about it for weeks. He sells well, his strikes look good and powerful, he's explosive, he's got a shit-ton of presence, his facials are great, and in every "big" match, he finds creative ways to set up and execute his signature moves. Reigns' improvement is the dark horse of this year.

UberTag

So is Raw going to be good tonight?

I figure Vince is desperate to do something to get attention but the last Raw was so lame
Extremely stale product.
Historically low TV ratings.
Cena about to bail for 2 1/2 months.

Why should we expect something out of the ordinary tonight?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's established canon in WrassleGAF now that Reigns has gotten much better. We've genuinely been talking about it for weeks. He sells well, his strikes look good and powerful, he's explosive, he's got a shit-ton of presence, his facials are great, and in every "big" match, he finds creative ways to set up and execute his signature moves. Reigns' improvement is the dark horse of this year.

I can't tell if this post is a shoot or a work, but it's the goddamn R-Truth.

I actually heard a very decent way to turn Reign's face and heat up the sans-Cena weeks on the LAW; Have Reigns turn on Cena during a US open title match and beat him up to the point of an injury angle. The smarks will love him.

UberTag

I actually heard a very decent way to turn Reign's face and heat up the sans-Cena weeks on the LAW; Have Reigns turn on Cena during a US open title match and beat him up to the point of an injury angle. The smarks will love him.
Transition from this into a triple threat Shield angle for the belt. Rollins works heel, Reigns as a tweener, Ambrose as the babyface. Have Cena return for revenge in the new year, eliminate Reigns from the Rumble and you have a big match for the Dallas crowd to get hyped for.

Transition from this into a triple threat Shield angle for the belt. Rollins works heel, Reigns as a tweener, Ambrose as the babyface. Have Cena return for revenge in the new year, eliminate Reigns from the Rumble and you have a big match for the Dallas crowd to get hyped for.

Here's a better idea: fire Reigns and then do anything else.

Uh, Reigns still hasn't resolved his classic feud with Bray Wyatt just yet. You think he's gonna be in any shape to put John Felix Anthony Cena out of commission after a hellacious Cell match?

Ugh. I know you guys like it, but I cant stand Kane in the title picture. Such a waste of time and I'm so sick of all this nostalgia crap.

What's this about Cena taking off? When is that happening and who can take the title off him?

Carl2291

So is Raw going to be good tonight?

I figure Vince is desperate to do something to get attention but the last Raw was so lame

Expect Randy Orton vs Sheamus, a couple of 6-man tag matches and lots of Kane in 2015.

Cesaro will probably job to the Big Show too.

Top Bottom