• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Oersted

So glad they buried all of that talent to the world's biggest jobber for a month to build up Saturday's match.

I really don't get it. They could have just thrown Big Show at him at Madison, no buildup was neccessary. People want Brock causing mayhem, thats it.

Man, i'm starting to wonder why I even tune in weekly for this show
Because anything can happen in the world wrestling federation

*cue original Smackdown theme*

Chamber

love on your sleeve
So do Seth and Steph not like each other tonight? It's hard to keep track of how the Authority feels about Rollins week to week.

And then we go to a Roman Reigns match. MNF it is...

This brat vs Roman feud has gone on for way to long. It doesn't need to be a 5 month feud

I called this back when they first started this feud that it would last as long as it has and people were like naaah it'll end at summerslam for sure. This will probably go on till survivor series.

KingBroly

Banned
So do Seth and Steph not like each other tonight? It's hard to keep track of how the Authority feels about Rollins week to week.

And then we go to a Roman Reigns match. MNF it is...

Well...Rollins didn't want to listen to her cuz he's a baby and that made her cross.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Cute but needs to be 5x slower. Edit: it's actually easier to look at quoted/smaller.

Bronx-Man, what did you do for your tag? The black man thread?

I acquired the Power Cosmic. Using that combined with the Bushido code, I have dedicated my life to being the hero GAF needs. The Bronx-Man.

Big One

Banned
I feel like i've seen this before..
That's cause you have. Every match on this show is going to the same match you've seen before with the same spots and no one gets over. There's really no reason to watch if they're going to intro the show with a shitty Big Show segment and this match.

Man, i'm starting to wonder why I even tune in weekly for this show
because you grew up in a subarban household in the 90s with not many options of entertainment and watching this is like a small dopamin hit that takes you back to your childhood which was a warm safe space but once your generation dies off Vince will have no audience cause the current generation has the Internet, Netflix, call of duty, ps4s and iPads and wwe can't build stars for shit and TNA will rise

Top Bottom