• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
general question what ever happened to Shane, did he not want part of the company when Vince gives it up or is it all for Steph and HHH

Heel

What else do you expect? It Cena man. He is the worst thing to happen to any long time fan in maybe the history of wrestling. He has done more damage in the last 12 years than any wrestler who ever stepped foot in a ring.

Well ya don't have to get hot about it.

MC Safety

Corporate Kane should make a speech each week in which he reveals platitudes posted on the coffee mugs, posters, and calendars in his office.

Paracelsus

Now all they need to do is book Undertaker to screw Kane out the title because he became mortal and sold his soul, and book them in a buried alive match at Survivor Series ending in a double KO, so we can write them both out the WWE and move on.

general question what ever happened to Shane, did he not want part of the company when Vince gives it up or is it all for Steph and HHH
From what I remember Shane wanted to prove that he could do it by himself. He's the smartest one of them all tbh. It's sad how Vince didn't listen to Shane about investing in the MMA business. He'd be richer than he is now. Vince listen to Stephanie and jolds her close while Linda holds Shane close. Thw whole Daddy's little girl thing was legit. Shane is a mamas boy. But Shane's ideas were almost like Heyman's(good) and Vince always shot them down.

somedevil

I guess Punk has some free time on twitter right now due to his injury delaying his UFC debut:

Love this tweet:

Coach ‏@CMPunk 6m6 minutes ago
The truth is never popular. Fuck all you crazy asses. Read a book.

Not sure how reading a book will help though.

Top Bottom