• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

DMczaf

tumblr_nvrw182as81rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

GIF of the year candidate.

Savitar

Remember how awesome The Shield vs the Wyatt's use to be?

Nowadays I pray we never see any of the members in the ring at the same time.

Always next year.........right?

Listening to Batista's theme while watching this garbage almost made me cry. I remember I was 13 and hated Batista. Now looking back his reign was more interesting than this shit.

Bryan comes out, wins the US title from Cena in an hour long match. Ratings reach an all time high. Business goes through the roof. Bryan dies by the weekend.

Hex

Banned
The REAL Diva/womens revolution.
No stupid gimmicks and talking for weeks and weeks, they just got in the ring and blew minds.

Heroman

Banned
Roman vs bray feels like Dean vs Bray , the crowd is hot for it in the moment but it doesnt really help anyone at the end.

Chris Jericho: "It was Team WWE vs. Team Nexus, and the finish boiled down to [Edge] and [Jericho] in there, but it was Cena against a couple of them. John wanted to do things a certain way and we told him 'you're wrong'. He did it anyways, and it sucked. And then after he came over to us and said 'I should have listened to you, but I wasn't seeing it that way.'"

Edge: "I remember. I was like, fine I'm out of the match by that point."

Chris Jericho: "He wanted to get DDT'd on the floor by Barrett, then kick out and beat them both. And you and I were like, that's the dumbest thing. That's just throwing it away for no reason."

Edge: "They should have gone over because they were so hot."

Chris Jericho: "We were fighting for Barrett to go over. And where's Wade Barrett now?"

Pathetic piece of crap

What else do you expect? It Cena man. He is the worst thing to happen to any long time fan in maybe the history of wrestling. He has done more damage in the last 12 years than any wrestler who ever stepped foot in a ring.
Even Hogan let Warrior be the bigger man. For a little while lol.

Top Bottom