• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Ultratech

I like Emma's new diet.
It's a nice looking diet.

Yes. Yes it is.

VaBpIFp.gif

b1q8lFE.gif

UberTag

One of the biggest problems WWE has is when a wrestler or group gets over with a gimmick, the WWE makes that character all about that gimmick and abuse it over and over and over until the wrestler loses all the other nuances that made them interesting. See: Daniel Bryan and now New Day Trombone
They love making their characters one-dimensional.
And they wonder why people don't get invested in anything they do.

I don't buy into this new day hype.

They cut good promos. But their matches are quite boring. Kofi is decent, but the other two are not great in the ring.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
By the way, Roderick Strong is still a vanilla midget. I have to assume people are trying to say he's been great lately because they feel how bad for how bland he's been for so long.

Basically Roddy is Hiroki Goto

Stephanie can stay off TV any time now and Cena being Cena. When's the last time someone went into a program with Cena looking stronger or at least as strong as they did going into it? I pretty much skipped about half of Raw. Oh and I skipped the gross Komen exploit cancer for PR/profit shit but not far enough to see Reigns in the ring with Cena shilling.

I should've just went to bed.

Bubba T

Please don't have The New Day continue to work with Cena. He'll just kill their momentum like he does with everyone else.

SO when HHH and steph finally turn on seth rollins do you think the beatdown will be as brutal as the one they did to bryan or will HHH say screw PG and go full cerebral assassin on him.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The music in Transformers Devastation is pretty good

The roster is still lame. Optimus is cool, Grimlock is overrated, and Jazz isn't playable.

Nobody said anything about the NXT 24/7 special being on.

Wondering if they're gonna try to spin that mediocre ass Owens/Balor ladder match as something special.

Anth0ny

Please don't have The New Day continue to work with Cena. He'll just kill their momentum like he does with everyone else.

They just have to survive for a couple more weeks... Then Cena will be gone.

Will they be berried before then? Probably. I expect them to lose a 3 on 1 match against Cena next week on raw, clean. But here's hoping.

Mahonay

Banned
RAW sure was boring. Safe booking 2015 continues.

HHH: "Vince, we are pretty loaded with talent that we could push during this lull if we just pull the trigger on a few of them. We'll see what happens."

VKM: "HOW DOES THAT PUT OVER ROMAN OR CENA?!? Ok fine. You get New Day tonight. Against Cena."

HHH: "...are they being set up to be fed to Cena later?"

VKM: "..."

HHH: "Vince? Vince, Vince look at me.

VKM: "If Cena doesn't overcome the odds, then breast cancer WINS. GOD DAMMIT is that what you want!?

Top Bottom