• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

ReiGun

I wonder how much of the booing Roman is people legit not liking him and how much is him being in that Kurt Angle/Cena lane where booing him is just part of the show.

How much you wanna bet for the rest of the build-up to HIAC Charlotte and Rusev both look like chumps and WWE won't try and make them look credible at all?

Charlotte better get a GOAT Emmalina feud while Sasha's stuck with Nia Jax for Survivor Series.

I wonder how much of the booing Roman is people legit not liking him and how much is him being in that Kurt Angle/Cena lane where booing him is just part of the show.
I think they just don't like him.

People don't boo Cena or Kurt when they get offense like Roman.

Difference between Reigns and angle/cena is angle and cena can flip the crowd at anytime and get them to pop huge Reigns not so much

Heroman

Banned
A Orton and Kane tag match with Bray jobber?
CM-Punk-gifs-001_003.gif

No random Goldberg tonight if Heyman is not ending the show. I cannot see him showing up pre-HiaC anyway.

It is a pity, this show would make the appearance seem great.

ReiGun

I think they just don't like him.

People don't boo Cena or Kurt when they get offense like Roman.

Difference between Reigns and angle/cena is angle and cena can flip the crowd at anytime and get them to pop huge Reigns not so much

Idk. Roman gets pops for stuff like the Superman Punch, and he does have his fans. I agree he can't flip a crowd like Cena or Angle, but I do think some (not most, just some) are just booing him cause it's part of the show at this point.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Is Goldberg reading notes?

Raw64life

Those graphics. Those animations. In 2016.

I honestly believe the marketing budget for the game was more than the development budget.

Lothar

Banned
Yes, WWE crowd really doesn't give a fuck about Goldberg.

Only the idiot WCW crowd that probably thought wrestling was real liked Goldberg.

DMczaf

I think the lack of initial pop was mostly due to the crowd thinking it was going to be typical WWE fuckery, once Paul made it official they realized it's not bullshit anymore.

Paracelsus

Yes, WWE crowd really doesn't give a fuck about Goldberg.

Only the idiot WCW crowd that probably thought wrestling was real liked Goldberg.

Goldberg is the only man in the business ever able to jackhammer slam Big Show and Mark Henry, he wasn't all hype like Batista.

Top Bottom