• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Perhaps Not Jorge possibly the GOAT Corey Graves line. God what a fucking legend.

NO!!!!! 😔😥😢😔😯😦😥😯😥😔😯😵😣😧😢😧😦😳😢😳😯😳😣😧😢😧

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
You guys don't get it. These months of making Braun unstoppable is only going to make it more meaningful when Sami wins

RIP :(

You guys don't get it. These months of making Braun unstoppable is only going to make it more meaningful when Sami wins

RIP :(

tumblr_odrsn0kt9d1tkh4pio6_250.gif

Cody_D165

Banned
After 2 months of squash matches, Braun still has ZERO heat.

lmao

I honestly don't find any of these squash matches since the brand split capable of achieving that purpose when they make the jobbers so fucking corny.

Aside from Ellsworth ofc. Dude is a legend.

kiryani

After 2 months of squash matches, Braun still has ZERO heat.

lmao

I wouldn't really agree with this, I think the way they're using jobber matches for him have been great. They're a talking point every week, he does legitimately impressive stuff most weeks and there is genuine interest in seeing him take on someone on the roster.

I think his star is very high right now

somedevil

Well Sami is getting the test of his career to try to get a good match out of Braun. They should know each other. They both were in NXT around the same time.

Mahonay

Banned
Sure a fuck not going to watch RAW again next week. Just watching because of Goldberg. I'm sure there are a lot of people doing the same. This is the fucking show they put together?

Sami should be upset to see his old indie buddies getting squashed. When he beats Braun, have all the jobbers he squashed come in and hoist Sami up to celebrate

Top Bottom