• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

UberTag

Biggest problem with cruiser weight are that they wrestle like everyone else, Where are the unnecessary flips
That's the problem with just about everything in the WWE. Everyone wrestles the same. Everyone looks the same. Everyone's promos sound the same. And they all get 50/50 booking.

What is up with Metalik? How come he was signed and even already debuted on Raw but is still touring in Mexico?

Couldn't they have done that with, I don't know, Sabre Jr? Where is the rest of the roster? They're just fucking wasting this division so bad.

RBH

IGN:

cELURPO.png

.........."still"?

ReiGun

Don't joke like that, friend.

Nikki Forearm Smash into the dis-arm-her spot will be lit.

They ain't giving the Smackdown women a WM spot, bruh. Not when Sasha and Bayley, the women from the A show, gonna go out there and put on a 5 star match for da revolution.

Video packages gonna be so empowering, fam. Talking all about childhood dreams.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
What is up with Metalik? How come he was signed and even already debuted on Raw but is still touring in Mexico?

Couldn't they have done that with, I don't know, Sabre Jr? Where is the rest of the roster? They're just fucking wasting this division so bad.
He still has obligations to fulfill.

They ain't giving the Smackdown women a WM spot, bruh. Not when Sasha and Bayley, the women from the A show, gonna go out there and put on a 5 star match for da revolution.

Video packages gonna be so empowering, fam.
You just know that despite the fact he'll be on the card wrestling, Triple H is gonna come out for the curtain call.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I hope the Goldberg segment is just a WWE2K17 simulation

He still has obligations to fulfill.

Wasn't that the whole reason why they didn't sign Sabre JR? Don't know if anyone here watches Lucha Elite, but if they pull Mascara from there and don't use it on Raw I'll be super pissed.

Honestly, he's the best on that division alongside Cedric, at least in ring.

ReiGun

Think about how many actual wrestlers on the roster could use time on Raw to speak and build their character/storylines. Imagine how they felt watching that segment.

Sad, huh?

Heroman

Banned
Where is this ANYTHING that separates them from the roster besides being smaller and (for half of them) in bad shape? It's a mess.

That's the problem with just about everything in the WWE. Everyone wrestles the same. Everyone looks the same. Everyone's promos sound the same. And they all get 50/50 booking.
When I watch NJPW, there is a difference between the jr and the heavyweight. Here there noting.

Heroman

Banned
Wasn't that the whole reason why they didn't sign Sabre JR? Don't know if anyone here watches Lucha Elite, but if they pull Mascara from there and don't use it on Raw I'll be super pissed.

Honestly, he's the best on that division alongside Cedric, at least in ring.
Zach Sabre didn't want to sign, same with Kota ibusi

"The negative reaction to that [Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar] WrestleMania encounter was due to leaked news that both men would leave WWE after the match, which surely won’t happen this time because both men intend to perform nightly on the WWE house show circuit for years to come."

sb4m3Vx.gif
sb4m3Vx.gif

Top Bottom