• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

They announced the show as sold out. So I will wait for official data from observer before either believing a random picture or what WWE said.

There's multiple pictures, and you can see AJ Corbin and Dillinger, and the Hell In A Cell logos, so it's not like it's a dark match and people are filing in. You're being willfully ignorant

Great crowd reaction for the Shield and that's what matters.

And it wasn't the worst way (nor the best way). They built up Dean and Seth coming back together for ages leading into Summerslam . Neither had an issue with Roman so that part didn't need to be dragged out. Then they brought them together by incorporating Seth and Dean's existing program with The Bar (who are credible and great workers).

It's logically sound

Arenas hide pretty easily.

Zb6tjPr.gif

somedevil

Yeah, it's just a PPV, not relevant at all ��

I mean posting a random shot when they announced it sold out says two different things. So wouldn't it be better if we wait till Meltzer or someone report the actual number before a judgement is made?

oh thank goodness. everything is fine, everything is well as is.

https://abload.de/img/ygqvxoes5w.gif[

Don't be afraid of actual data. It even includes the year 2016! Plus it shows that smackdown attendance is down this sept compared to last year.

I mean posting a random shot when they announced it sold out says twodifferent things. So wouldn't it be better if we wait till Meltzer or someone report the actual number before a judgement is made?

To be fair Meltz and co pointed out it was obviously not a sellout.

Side note The Shield guys in their respective t-shirts still looked visually coherent which is cool.

I mean posting a random shot when they announced it sold out says twodifferent things. So wouldn't it be better if we wait till Meltzer or someone report the actual number before a judgement is made?

Lol

Code:
[IMG]http://www.ringsidenews.com/wp-content/uploads/HIAC-Arena-Shot-2.jpg[/IMG]

I'm.good

Elias needs a better program than working with Apollo Crews.

And while obviously Corey has his gripes with Elias going back to NXT, its weird for Cole to be so pro-Elias like he is.

Foggy

Schadenfreude should only be reserved for racist companies that abuse their workers and use their wealth and influence to make the country worse.

Can't believe you guys that aren't happy with the product and feel the company is too stubborn to fix things are enjoying seeing interest reaching new lows

Top Bottom