• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

#safe

Young+Bucks.png

http://puroresu.bigcartel.com/product/yb-x-rnr-very-sweet-superstar
All proceeds will be donated to benefit disaster relief from Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico

I got back into wrestling a few months after The Shield broke up, but if its as beloved as the WWE believes it is, why would they bring it back over this?

I got back into wrestling a few months after The Shield broke up, but if its as beloved as the WWE believes it is, why would they bring it back over this?

Trying to get Roman over (at any cost)
Killing time for Roman until he wins the belt at Mania

Seriously, EVERYTHING is about Roman

Boy, this is kind of a huge waste of how they should have brought them back together.

Should have had them come through the crowd or something instead of just walking out.

Foggy

Hmm I guess I'll have to look for that one on dailymotion or something

Definitely do. It has its hokier moments but it does a lot right. It stands in stark contrast to the middle of the card. The Shane/KO match was good for what it was but definitely more self-indulgent. Usos/New Day paced their match much better, even considering they had to add 10 minutes on the fly.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Actually seeing this, it's dumb. I never liked The Shield that much but I appreciated that they were a unit, just three guys that looked like tuff security guards. Now they all have their own gimmicks, history, whatever... it's just so forced.

Top Bottom