• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

So far none of the nu Star Wars trailers have spoiled shit

I was worried initially but I'm honestly hype for it

Disney knows everyone is gonna see it anyways so they don't need the desperation trailers

gaiadyne

A Bray promo coming up. I hope I can handle it.

bray-wyatt-crying.jpg

Braun is the best that fucking entrance was spectacular

If it's pinfall have him kick out of a Triple powerbomb and then get taken out via a second one through the table.

His team will lose but he'd still look strong

Wow I totally forgot about that match.

Also anyone else feel the Shield reunion wasn't handled well? The Ambrose Rollins reunion was handled way better.

HOLY shit 4 vs 3.

The Rollins/Ambrose reunion was the only part that needed extended build. Ambrose and Reigns never stopped being cool with each other and Rollins and Reigns worked out their issues ages ago.

So the Rollins/Ambrose build was basically the Shield build after that it was just needing a reason.

It really should have been a triple threat TLC match main event. Why have Braun team up with anyone? All he does is hurt people.

Because the focus is on the world against Shield. Triple threat makes zero sense.

Omg what the fuck is this

Fuck it just go all in. This is better than anything post burning of the compound.

Top Bottom