• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

The problem with Bray is they rarely ever go all in.

When they go all in, it's ridiculous but fun. When they go half way it is boring.

Wyatt family with Orton was all in. That first segment of burning the compound was all in. The build after that and the match was half way and thus boring.

Bray stole the powers of UNDERTAKER AND KANE and they couldn't even let him keep it for an episode.

They always half-ass Bray's stuff in the end and it's a shame. Still baffled how they got to ring full of bugs from this build

tenor.gif

Bray stole the powers of UNDERTAKER AND KANE and they couldn't even let him keep it for an episode.

They always half-ass Bray's stuff in the end and it's a shame. Still baffled how they got to ring full of bugs from this build

tenor.gif

Should have been a double turn with Wyatt retaining at Mania

Plus side they made the elimination part of the Sasha vs Bayley story at least.

Mahonay

Banned
That animorphs CGI effect though.

..Did he have a spoon taped to his face?

that segment made me watch the shockmaster debut again just to feel better about myself.

Gawd, Dana botching left and right.

Pretty sure I just saw Dana put her fingers inside Bayley....
Lol hoo boy sounds like RAW just pulling out all the stops tonight.

Me thinks you are giving WWE WAY too much credit there. Likely pure accident

No it wasn't. They literally had a what are you doing moment after Sasha rolled up Bayley followed by Bayley aggressively decking Sasha followed by Fox knocking them into each other which allowed Fox to axkick Bayley.

Yesss #EmmaWins

Top Bottom