• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Dthomp

Who am I supposed to feel worse for here? Balor for having to sell this shit? Or Bray for having to play this shit?

Alucard

Banned
Wait, will Balor potentially do another cosplay character instead of the demon? That would kind of nullify the story around the demon, though.

why everybody laugh at attendance
hjN0nDr.gif
why you do this

Dthomp

Wait, will Balor potentially do another cosplay character instead of the demon? That would kind of nullify the story around the demon, though.

Would make sense, WWE hates man on woman violence. Time to debut the Lady Demon, maybe he can be a succubus?

Dthomp

Did he really forget to finish his last sentence about making people proud and just went back to Eddie and Rey? That was bad, even for Kalisto

Dthomp

This enzo heel stuff makes no sense if corey hates him and all the lumberjacks attack him

Corey has hated him since NXT, but it's hard to buy the full turn when you still do the full blown face entrance because all he can do is talk.

On a side note, I actually feel bad for Kalisto cause nobody and I mean nobody cares about him

Stay buried Bayley.

Bayley at least did better than her Nintendo world championship apperance.

Alicia Fox eliminating Bayley...still confuses me what WWE main roster has done to Bayley.

Abandoned by Izzy
Buried in the main roster
Loser at the Nintendo World Championships

It's BayLLLey.

tenor.gif

So, she's getting Ziggler'd?

Also this

sOTAGJW.png

Was this an actual WWE effect?

Corey has hated him since NXT, but it's hard to buy the full turn when you still do the full blown face entrance because all he can do is talk.

On a side note, I actually feel bad for Kalisto cause nobody and I mean nobody cares about him

Happens when his entire character is “Im just like the other mexicans who actually had a fan connection”

Seriously, Ali and Cedric are two of the most likeable dudes there, but Kalisto is at least good in the ring

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
LOL at the split second shot of that kid going fucking nuts

So none of this makes sense

The heels are on Enzo's side but Cole and Booker are on Enzo's side as well.

Wtf is this shit

And the heels helping Enzo makes no fucking sense either

Top Bottom