• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Fv2l8EA.gif

An hour after posting this, i just realized the fucking chair changes too

So

Sister Abigail is legitimately the worst thing to come out of wwe creative in years. It baffles me that they are completely incapable of realizing how to make this sort of thing work when they used to be able to get Taker, Kane, and Mankind over.

wait I thought sister Abigail was dead

and this just makes Bray come off like a giant loser.

"Hey, I can beat the demon *loses*...ok I can beat the man known as Finn *loses*... haha just kidding, I have a demon form too, you cant beat that!"

Anth0ny

looking forward to pollock's reaction to sister abigail

and then cringing through wai ting's, which will probably be along the lines of "I think this was great! Bray comes off so creepy here, and this should give him a fresh coat of paint that I think we can all agree the bray wyatt character needs right now!"

Toki767

They're really going to make Bray Wyatt dress up as Sister Abigail and then expect people to take him seriously?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but really?

So

Sister Abigail is legitimately the worst thing to come out of wwe creative in years. It baffles me that they are completely incapable of realizing how to make this sort of thing work when they used to be able to get Taker, Kane, and Mankind over.

More and more I'm starting to think Calaway, Jacobs, and Foley deserve all the credit

It's a lot easier to deal with the other 99% (the shit) when you just assume the good WWE did was either because of someone else or a fluke. Fans are able to do it with Bryan, so we're at least aware it's possible

They reunited the fucking Shield and had a cruiserweight title change main event a Raw, yet all anyone will remember tonight is that ridiculous Bray segment at least 2 people greenlighted with a straight face

More and more I'm starting to think Calaway, Jacobs, and Foley deserve all the credit

It's a lot easier to deal with the other 99% (the shit) when you just assume the good WWE did was either because of someone else or a fluke. Fans are able to do it with Bryan, so we're at least aware it's possible

Honestly they worked because the talent, creative, and production all worked to deliver a product that was believable and engaging.

MG310

We need to get Roman to Wrestlemania so my hope is that Bray is just fucking with him, he does the spooky entrance and rips the tablecloth off and Rowan/Harper are there when the lights come up.

Then it's time for Faction Warfare through the Royal Rumble.

So I was on another forum and on the first page there was only one thread about The Shield, and three about Bray Wyatt. Is it time to push Big Match Bray?

I liked Raw tonight for the most part. Pretty much everything outside of the dumb Bray segment worked IMO.

But if they are going to have Enzo make any claim about the result being illegitimate, they need to have it shot down because not only was it no DQ, but his pin shouldn't have counted anyways cause his feet were under the ropes.

Said yes to the call while he was in Japan

Kenny and Okada had to have seen what's happened with him and Nakamura in the last 26 hours. If they say yes to the calls too, frankly they deserve what they'll walk into

Nakamura doesn't give a fuck about anything and Finn is crying all the way to the bank given his merch movement.

Top Bottom