• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

What the fuck. I thought the sky was the limit for him after his 205 run.

Maybe just like Aries, WWE creative probably didn't want Neville to be brought out of 205 Live. If it is true, it is a goddamn shame. Neville more than proved his worth as a talented star to be worthy of a slot in the main roster.

That was an odd promo from Danny boy.

I bet Daniel Bryan felt pretty good cutting a kind of heelish promo. It's been a long time for him.

there must be something to it

neville walked out because enzo got the belt?

guess he's annoyed he spent all that time on the top only for enzo to immediately take it

The Hype Bros:

tumblr_oukinf1iJN1uw7g39o3_500.jpg

Lmao!

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
Neville deserves better. I hope he has success wherever he goes. Shame WWE never saw fit to give him anything to work with. Just another in a long line of wasted talent.

Pikma

Banned
Report said he was supposed to lose to Enzo last night
Lmfao

I'm so glad he walked out.

Dude spends 12 months working his ass off to figure out and build this new gimmick that'll make him stand out for sure just for Vince to take a shit all over him as soon as his new favorite toy shows up.

Wow Neville is gone?? Can he just do that? Why hasnt Bryan then?

Neville deserves better but they need to turn up the heat with the CW matches. They are giving it time but not making the matches or stars standout besides Enzo

Neville is probably one of the best heels in a long time. excellent on the mic, and a delight on the ring. if anything, he should be called up to the main roster. a shame, if him being future endeavored ends up being true.

If wrestlers weren't independent contractors I would have something to say about Neville working himself into a shoot.

But since they are he should be able to do what he pleases. If he wants to walk then walk. That's on him. Hopefully if it's true he didn't burn a bridge, that's never good.

idk how many contracts are up by year's end but I know Dolph and Ryder are close

Which obviously makes the Hype Bros breakup tease make more sense

I like Neville but I didnt care about Aries at all

Dude wanted a main push but the roster is stacked and I didnt really see him in a position to ask for a big singles spotlight

Neville on the other hand is young, varied, and looks great. Id have loved him doing more important things

Too bad he cant even get the IC title since roman is supposed to be filling that gap

KissVibes

Banned
At least Neville isn't absolutely gutless like the rest of these twitter complainers or guys that can work and get things done but sit around taking the scraps of table scraps. If guys like Dolph, Ryder, Sami, all the cruiserweights, or Cesaro had half the courage and belief in themselves, maybe things would actually be different in the company.

SilentMike03

Neo Member
Even if it's scripted, I can't imagine having Enzo bury everyone on the mic was something Neville enjoyed. Those guys busted their asses for months and they have Enzo just shit on all of that.

At least Neville isn't absolutely gutless like the rest of these twitter complainers or guys that can work and get things done but sit around taking the scraps of table scraps. If guys like Dolph or Cesaro had half the courage and belief in themselves, maybe things would actually be different.

Dolph just sucks though.

And maybe Cesaro is happy...

But sure call the workers cowards

Top Bottom