• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Pikma

Banned
At least Neville isn't absolutely gutless like the rest of these twitter complainers or guys that can work and get things done but sit around taking the scraps of table scraps. If guys like Dolph, Ryder, Sami, all the cruiserweights, or Cesaro had half the courage and belief in themselves, maybe things would actually be different in the company.
Lol no, the company is shit because of management, not because of the talent being gutless. But yes, wrestlers should do a lot more than complaining on twitter

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Carmella is wearing the outfit that Meltzer lost his shit over again.

Pikma

Banned
We saw what happened with the last person who walked out. Plus AJ Lee. Plus Barrett in-ring. Etc. Etc. Etc. It's just as likely he's done with wrestling altogether as it is he's done with WWE tbh
No no no don't break my heart like this. I at least expect him to do the job for Kushida a couple times in the next year or two

Please

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Whoa a non-title women's singles match, and with Becky no less

That forearm shot wow

The one piece is a great look for Carmella
what is it with stiff forearms to natalya?

divas1.gif

Anth0ny

if cesaro hasn't left by now he isn't ever leaving

as time goes on, cesaro gets more and more fed up and the opportunities outside of wwe become more and more attractive

Neville was on my list as well. I think it could still happen with Cesaro, with Rusev depending on the situation with his wife, Harper, Zayn after this heel turn fails and he's back to jobber status in 2 months...

becky :)

she'll probably lose but still

as time goes on, cesaro gets more and more fed up and the opportunities outside of wwe become more and more attractive

Neville was on my list as well. I think it could still happen with Cesaro, with Rusev depending on the situation with his wife, Harper, Zayn after this heel turn fails and he's back to jobber status in 2 months...
Cesaro's just got himself a ppv main event role which is pretty good even if he's gonna be losing.

Neville as a kid growing up would go to his aunts to watch WWF because his parents banned it. All he wanted was to be in the WWF/WWE eventually

Everyone praises WWE's ability to make money despite themselves, but honestly WWE is just as incredibly skilled at breaking people's will to continue doing what they love. It's unparalleled

Cesaro has been a featured player with Sheamus for a year... how do you know he's fed up.

I'm changing my waifu rule by splitting main roster to raw and smackdown

Raw waifu: Dana Brooke
Smackdown waifu: Becky Lynch
NXT waifu: Kairi Sane

KissVibes

Banned
Dolph just sucks though.

And maybe Cesaro is happy...

Yeah Ziggler sucks and got exposed as being a mediocre goof with a bad worldview but he's one of many complainers that shrug their shoulders and take the shit they're given only to then bitch on twitter or in interviews about not being able to grab the brass ring or not being used properly. Maybe if they weren't cowards and actually stood up for themselves and used their ability and talent, they'd be where they want to be. Sasha Banks is another person that does the same shit on tumblr. It's straight annoying. Don't like things, stand up for yourself or leave and make money elsewhere.

Say what you may about Phil Brooks, but he hit a ceiling that wasn't of his creation, was pissed, and knew he had a lot of value. He believed in himself and his drawing power and took that to a major payday and got tons of press for ultimately being a bad MMA competitor. Shit, fucking RYBACK did this. It didn't pan out because he is an awful wrestler that doesn't draw on smaller circuits but at least he tried. He's got a podcast now and....supplements.

Neville will go on to be a major draw all over the world and WWE will want to bring him back. Hope he stays away.

Pikma

Banned
Let's not forget WWE kept both Neville and Aries out of Wrestlemania which means the jobbers in that Andre multi man garbage made more money than either of them. And let's not forget that they basically never gave him any chance to stand out on Raw, no final segments, no interactions with Kurt Angle, he wasn't even allowed to do PPV matches

And then one day a guy nobody fucking likes shows up and gets all of this plus more.

The Ummah

Banned
If I were to go on a rant about putting the BELT on somebody, it would be Cesaro. There's something about that guy. I've felt this way for years. I enjoy him with Sheamus now, but when that dissolves I'd work him into the picture. I don't want him to be that mid card wrestler all of his WWE career.

He's gonna be a mid card wrestler all of his WWE career, isn't he? Welp.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Let's not forget WWE kept both Neville and Aries out of Wrestlemania which means the jobbers in that Andre multi man garbage made more money than either of them. And let's not forget that they basically never gave him any chance to stand out on Raw, no final segments, no interactions with Kurt Angle, he wasn't even allowed to do PPV matches

And then one day a guy nobody fucking likes shows up and gets all of this plus more.
Both matches were on the preshow

Top Bottom