• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

mrboo001

Banned

Looks like half a moon, errr... won? Fine I'll watch.

Hogan v Mr T

Hogan and Bischoff vs DDP and Jay Leno

I remember that whole Jay Leno in WCW thing. I never really watched WCW before that (I unfortunately watch Jay over Letterman as a kid) but I didn't stick around after it ended.

Actually, WCW World Tour for the N64 was the 1st time I heard of WCW. As in, I though all the wrestlers where fake, made for the game. Even then DDP became a favor of mine.

Zach

hoganlol.gif

I remember that whole Jay Leno in WCW thing. I never really watched WCW before that (I unfortunately watch Jay over Letterman as a kid) but I didn't stick around after it ended.

Actually, WCW World Tour for the N64 was the 1st time I heard of WCW. As in, I though all the wrestlers where fake, made for the game. Even then DDP became a favor of mine.

That build up actually got me to start watching Jay Leno. Just like how I started to watch MTV after Raven attacked DDP on MTV Live.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2rt95

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
why wwe does this photo recap videos, instead of just showing what happened?
I always wonder the same thing. They've been doing it for at least 25 years. Back then, it was like, "You missed what happened and we're not gonna show you! Order the PPV replay on Tuesday for $29.99!" But now it just seems stupid.

I always wonder the same thing. They've been doing it for at least 25 years. Back then, it was like, "You missed what happened and we're not gonna show you! Order the PPV replay on Tuesday for $29.99!" But now it just seems stupid.

i thought it was about exclusivity, tv contracts and whatnot, but seeing how ppv work today, i came to that conclusion too.

To make people want to check out what actually happened on the network.

huh, that could be the case, but like vatstep, they have done that for a long time...so i dunno.

Hoping the rumours are true and Neville has a dope PROGRESS/New Japan run. Just sad we never got another AJ Styles match.

Heel Sami Zayn is still a cabbie driving looking goof...just a heel this time.

👌👌

Edit: just realised those emojis aren't as sarcastic as I intended.

Top Bottom