• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Lmao when's Jericho coming back to fight for best friendship

Bronx-Man

Banned
C1dmz40VQAAp8R5.jpg

Fucking phenomenal.

They didn't make it a plan, it wasn't a swerve. It was Zayn in a moment chosing to save his brother from a man who wanted to kill him and realizing what was important to him in that moment.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They just turned Sami heel so KO can be a Triple Crown champion.

The perfect execution of how this should've gone down.

No complaints from me. I can't wait to see what these two do.

Pretty much. Sami for so long in WWE was programmed to be the one with higher morals, higher class, the good guy. Therefore he got shat on Raw. Then Shane moved him to Smackdown Live and it was fucking worst. Plus he had no accolades while KO had title championships. Shane never game Sami a chance. Soon as Shane had the match when KO fell onto the table, Shane got greedy and wanted to "kill" KO. So Sami did the thing he was always programmed to do, "the right thing".

Damn executed.

Silexx

Will Trips approve this one? Is it true he didn't approve the first festival of friendship?

My understanding was that he didn't approve of the 'List of KO' bit because he thought the comedic part of it would undercut the dramatic tone he wanted the betrayal to have.

Angry Grimace

Nakamura wrestling on SmackDown.

Nakamura and Orton have to be the tag team with the least total effort ever.

Pretty much. Sami for so long in WWE was programmed to be the one with higher morals, higher class, the good guy. Therefore he got shat on Raw. Then Shane moved him to Smackdown Live and it was fucking worst. Plus he had no accolades while KO had title championships. Shane never game Sami a chance. Soon as Shane had the match when KO fell onto the table, Shane got greedy and wanted to "kill" KO. So Sami did the thing he was always programmed to do, "the right thing".

Damn executed.

That's the best thing. Zayn can literally say he did the moral thing

It even ties into Owens not being willimg to jump on to Shane into it. Owens couldn't kill Shane but Shane long after it was necessary was willing to kill Owens. Brothers fight but when life is on the line they're brothers

That's the best thing. Zayn can literally say he did the moral thing

It even ties into Owens not being willimg to jump on to Shane into it. Owens couldn't kill Shane but Shane long after it was necessary was willing to kill Owens. Brothers fight but when life is on the line they're brothers
I thought Owens didn't jump because he was too scared to do it? He kept hesitating because he couldn't bring himself to hurt himself like that. Not because he was scared to hurt Shane.

He didn't want the part with the list reveal

My understanding was that he didn't approve of the 'List of KO' bit because he thought the comedic part of it would undercut the dramatic tone he wanted the betrayal to have.

I never heard anything about that. Also I guess it was "Festival of Friendship," but really, it should've been Carnival considering the obvious.

He was trying to protect Kevin, as he thought they were going to play it out as a comedy segment.
It turned out great. I always wonder why HHH doesn't trust Jericho.

They always used Jericho to help bring up new talent

Pikma

Banned
Neville vs Ospeay book it gedo!!!!!!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Angry Grimace

Just started watching. What did I miss?

Sami's a heel because Shane's a spot monkey who never books him on the show.

Also, everyone is convinced Neville quit the company because he didn't want to job to Enzo and because he really wants to go to NJPW. No, there is no evidence of any of that.

Silexx

It turned out great. I always wonder why HHH doesn't trust Jericho.

They always used Jericho to help bring up new talent

I think Jericho and HHH always had a bit of a rocky relationship, plus Jericho has never been afraid to over anyone's head and go to Vince to get what he wants.

Looking forward to learning more about the Neville thing. Holy shit. Dude has worked hard to try and get 205 live over and did great work. Sky is the limit for him in or out of WWE.

Top Bottom