• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
this makes no fucking sense

ziggler wanted the rematch and roode doesn't have to give it to him.

Bludgeon Brothers

Bludgeon Brothers

2B

shocked-gif.gif

Raw64life

All those guys look the same. For a second I thought Baron Corbin was stuck in a time loop of shoving his US title in the same guy's face over and over again.

shanafan

Strange if Neville did in fact quit WWE. He was the Cruiserweight champion for most of the year, and if he quit over a storyline, then that's pretty lame. I actually like the Enzo storyline in 205.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Jinder not even getting mentioned since they sent him to India.

Like, Jinder as champion is fucking assassinating the brand and a horrible idea while the title on Raw is also being held hostage for no reason. Like, Vince should be fired for that by itself.

Angry Grimace

Greg Hamilton makes big matches sound about 10 billion times better than Jojo does on Raw.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Jinder not even getting mentioned since they sent him to India.

Like, Jinder as champion is fucking assassinating the brand and a horrible idea while the title on Raw is also being held hostage for no reason. Like, Vince should be fired for that by itself.

The WWE title won't matter again until it's off of him and the top guys on SD (like Owens and AJ) are in the picture. It doesn't even main event SmackDown right now and hasn't for weeks. It's incredible.

Angry Grimace

Hopefully AJ is moving on to Jinder to get rid of that dumb title reign.

Top Bottom