• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Zach

Hulk+Hogan+Randy+Savage+shake+hands.gif
Hey, you're not The Geeker!

fuuucking looool @ Neville walking out and the straw that broke his back was his new shirt. I can't laugh enough
Look at this nerd believing the sheetz.

Watching KOPW and this Ospreay/Kushida build to finish is just ::kisses fingers::. AND NOW HIROMU

Now I know why dave was telling people 205 couldn't pull this off

Hasney

fuuucking looool @ Neville walking out and the straw that broke his back was his new shirt. I can't laugh enough

People are basing that on a single Tweet. loooool @ drawing conclusions based on Twitter.

EDIT: looking at the date of the Tweet, he's even worked since then.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wouldn't go so far to say the shirt looked good, you guys. It was a bad shirt. Wrestling fans have bad taste in shirts.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Look. I don't think ANY of us would deny it was a bad shirt. But definitely not worth walking out over. Then again, straw can break the camel's back. I just can't believe he felt that way, because he's had a great run.

I'll miss his character, but not impressed with him taking his ball and going home.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
But Neville's mindset is the exact type of shit that Vince goes for

This is about Neville though, throwing a tantrum. Not about Vince shutting him down. They gave him a long time out there and it was good. Wasn't good enough I guess.

Hasney

I've seen a couple of points of speculation about Neville that could affect his bottom line.

1) He may not have been offered a new deal since going up to the main roster. The developmental deals do have a step up in pay when you get moved, but it's still on the low end of main roster money.

2) The cruisers haven't been working house shows. Enzo has since he moved over, but the rest of them haven't, which affects the bottom line too.

I know the second one is true, first one not so sure about. If they affected his decision to try and leave or not is another story.

Recall

I've seen a couple of points of speculation about Neville that could affect his bottom line.

1) He may not have been offered a new deal since going up to the main roster. The developmental deals do have a step up in pay when you get moved, but it's still on the low end of main roster money.

2) The cruisers haven't been working house shows. Enzo has since he moved over, but the rest of them haven't, which affects the bottom line too.

I know the second one is true, first one not so sure about. If they affected his decision to try and leave or not is another story.

Wow so he could be still on lower pay? Neville should walk if he can't get paid what he deserves.

Edit- did we find out why Aries left?

Cagey

Banned
The Bludgeon Brothers look like the lowest budget WCW tier nonsense. The prop hammers and terrible camera cutaways and bad dialogue delivered badly.

Its kind of amazing in a Bad SyFy Original movie way.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wow so he could be still on lower pay? Neville should walk if he can't get paid what he deserves.

Edit- did we find out why Aries left?

Aries was hard to work with and felt like he deserved better.

Fuck that sexual harassing piece of shit.

Sephzilla

If sf2fanatic is so confident that he can beat giancarlo123x I wonder if he'd put his #1 contendership on the line for it?

:thinkingemoji:

Draxal

when this news first broke out the first thing I thought was his tweet about the shirt.

That was so low effort.

The scuttlebutt at the time was that Aries didn't ask for his release, but was released and was just happy about it. Apparently had a bad attitude about being stuck on 205.

it was definitely a mutual release, but we're not sure if he asked for it or not.

If sf2fanatic is so confident that he can beat giancarlo123x I wonder if he'd put his #1 contendership on the line for it?

:thinkingemoji:
I ain't putting nothing on the line on a pre show. But if I get lucky and win the belt, I'll give him first title shot on my stipulation.

Zach

Why you hate the proletariat, NVM? No one cares whether or not you're impressed by a man doing what he thinks is best for himself. Pretending anyone owes anything to WWE. Like they're just doing him a favor and getting nothing out of his employment. Pbbt.

Zach

I liked that Eminem thing even though NVM said it was unbecoming, and more importantly, unfair to President Trump.

Raw64life

Don't think there was much else for Neville to do in WWE anyways. NJPW ahoy.

I still don't understand how Rollins can be this cool, but then date the people he dates lol.

He was engaged to another woman and he was cheating with the nazi girl, so seems like a pretty cut and dry case of thinking with your dick instead of your brain.

Top Bottom