• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
As a big WCW fan who had never watched it until an ex of mine put it on a few years ago, I was immediately in a happy place seeing them, even though the movie is pretty awful. It's got some fantastic cameos of folks exactly how I remember them being. It's nice, it feels good to watch. And everyone is in character.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Booker and Lawler are there right now

Didn't say whether or not they ever came back.

King Haku did leave, as did King Harley Race, Macho King, Lawler King (left over his girlfriend) King Bad News, King of the Cruiserweights. King Mabel left and came back as Viz.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

King Haku did leave, as did King Harley Race, Macho King, Lawler King (left over his girlfriend) King Bad News, King of the Cruiserweights. King Mabel left and came back as Viz.

Wait, so you mean anyone that ever left - not walked out?

Sephzilla

As a big WCW fan who had never watched it until an ex of mine put it on a few years ago, I was immediately in a happy place seeing them, even though the movie is pretty awful. It's got some fantastic cameos of folks exactly how I remember them being. It's nice, it feels good to watch. And everyone is in character.

The use of Sting in the movie is one of my favorite parts

Hasney

Even then, Sheamoose

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Wait, so you mean anyone that ever left - not walked out?

I think both applies in this case as Haku and Mabel did both walk out only to return. Macho Man is a borderline case, we don't know exactly.

So the ones that definitely did no show and left on bad terms.

Harley Race
Haku
Mabel
Macho Man (bad terms definitely)
Lawler.

With the rest being more up in the air/up to interpretation.

Holy shit I couldn't figure out where I knew Ralph was from in the sopranos and made the connection to him as Sinclair in ready to rumble just now. Mind blown for me

MC Safety

I watched some wrestling last night, and I don't know if it was storyline anger or real anger, but Becky Lynch looked distant and put-off. She chucked her goggles into the crowd and I don't think she gladhanded anyone on her way into the ring.

Is this a real thing? Becky is one of the wrestlers I honestly think should be treated better -- aka not playing second fiddle to Charlotte, Naomi, Carmella, etc.

DL3SHSxX4AMJaGp.png:large

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think both applies in this case as Haku and Mabel did both walk out only to return. Macho Man is a borderline case, we don't know exactly.

So the ones that definitely did no show and left on bad terms.

Harley Race
Haku
Mabel
Macho Man (bad terms definitely)
Lawler.

With the rest being more up in the air/up to interpretation.

The King label is cursed. That's for sure.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This thread is becoming unreadable. It's just people making up shit because they like the idea of everyone they like going to NJPW. It's not just Neville it's been going on daily for months.

No, Finn Balor isn't going to NJPW because he has to play along with a dumb Bray Wyatt promo. No, Cesaro isn't leaving because they won't give him the world title. Stop working yourselves into shoots.

Mahonay

Banned
This thread is becoming unreadable. It's just people making up shit because they like the idea of everyone they like going to NJPW. It's not just Neville it's been going on daily for months.

No, Finn Balor isn't going to NJPW because he has to play along with a dumb Bray Wyatt promo. No, Cesaro isn't leaving because they won't give him the world title. Stop working yourselves into shoots.
In my fan-fic all my favorite workers leave and go to Progress

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Voting for a November Wrasslin' & Fanfiction |OT| Fantasy Booking Gone Wild!

Top Bottom