• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

CarefulBlueChinchilla.gif

lol same effect when a big bad boss reveals themselves with a scream in a kideo

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bret sure doesn't like homosexual innuendo. Hmm.

Remember when Justin Gabriel quit after not being used, and after he got home they immediately called to say they'd have been using him on Raw that night if only he'd stayed

Imagine siding with WWE there #ImagineLivingThatLife

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Remember when Justin Gabriel quit after not being used, and after he got home they immediately called to say they'd have been using him on Raw that night if only he'd stayed

What if they were. We don't know.

Anth0ny

Vince: Pal, we need you to do the job tonight to Enzo. We really need to get some heat on Enzo and this cruiserweight thing.

Neville: FOOK DAT FOOKIN SHIT, I QUIT

*hours later*

Vince:
God damn it pal, I changed my mind see! If only you stayed we would have given you the big win! Now we had to put Rey in there last minute. Come back to work pal, I'll owe you one.

Is the leading rumor that Neville left because of a fucking shirt design? That's the dumbest fucking reason I've ever heard for someone to quit, if true.

Zach

NeoGAF Vince McMahon and Professor Beef were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, fuck Aries for what he did to Christy, and also fuck VKM for the same thing, shame that you celebrate a sexual harasser so much.

I saw the TNA thing with mine own eyes.

The reality of having this username has been something I've wanted to change, but I'm not sure what to.

No, stop believing NVM

Dude left us for a year and is shitting on people for leaving

I lost a ban bet. Blame Kaladin.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's a shame WWE looks like they're going to sign Tessa Blanchard. She's a goddamned awful human being, treats other folks like pieces of shit. If you want lockerroom shit to stop, hiring her on will just perpetuate it. She's terribo.

I saw the TNA thing with mine own eyes.

The reality of having this username has been something I've wanted to change, but I'm not sure what to.

I lost a ban bet. Blame Kaladin.

So you only believe a woman if you see the action?

You do not think that someone with the history of VKM is capable of that and more?

Someone that cheated to his wife, went to court for a sexual harassment case, is surrounded with people like Hayes.

It's a shame WWE looks like they're going to sign Tessa Blanchard. She's a goddamned awful human being, treats other folks like pieces of shit. If you want lockerroom shit to stop, hiring her on will just perpetuate it. She's terribo.

You could apply that description to VKM.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The one you made yourself, to yourself, that nobody else took and everyone said you could have backed out on/reneged without consequences? Sounds like wanting to leave tbh

I made it with two posters, Kaladin and notworksafe. I don't welch.

I do recognize it was a bad bet, but the stakes were so high.

So you only believe a woman if you see the action?

You do not think that someone with the history of VKM is capable of that and more?

Someone that cheated to his wife, went to court for a sexual harassment case, is surrounded with people like Hayes.

I'm not saying that at all.

To this day I wonder what would have happened if that punch connected

9fMOzGg.png

Top Bottom