• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Every time Emma says she started the women's revolution I always expect Paige to just walk on screen dramatically like

tenor.gif

Anth0ny

holy shit meltzer has a cough. this WOR podcast is art:

"well, you know, that's a that's a that's a really inter... the thing about suzuki is, you know, *COUGH COUGH* compared to, you know, okada and compared to... *COUGH* compared to shibata, he's a... not to say he's not a great wrestler, but you know."

it's just 80 minutes of this

holy shit meltzer has a cough. this WOR podcast is art:

"well, you know, that's a that's a that's a really inter... the thing about suzuki is, you know, *COUGH COUGH* compared to, you know, okada and compared to... *COUGH* compared to shibata, he's a... not to say he's not a great wrestler, but you know."

it's just 80 minutes of this
there's something oddly enjoyable about meltzer constantly tossing a you know five times in one minute

She complained about not being used the same day Summer Rae complained about not being used, and they only remember employing one of them
i want summer being used :(

she's one of the best women on the mic

shanafan

Always odd for me to see people do athletic stuff with a shirt tucked in, like basketball and baseball players and Jack Gallagher. I can barely reach a high shelf with my shirt tucked in.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Finn Balor's demonic message to Sister Abigail

oh this will be great

Top Bottom