• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Yea I thought it was weird that Braun is even in this, so they'd need 1 more dude to make it even. Braun by himself is already a big handicap.

I mean I understand the storyline is Shield vs. everyone being thrown at them. However, I would've preferred a triple threat TLC match with Braun as his own team. I mean the storyline could be Braun is pissed that he lost to Brock so he is decimating everyone.

Roman's bumping alone is better than everything Cody has to offer I think.

Every time Cody and Roman tweetfight, it's like

Girls, girls. You're both pretty

bad at wrestling in your own unique ways

To be fair to Cody, I did find his Doctor Doom gimmick fantastic. Probably my favorite thing of his that he did. Especially since it immediately followed up the Dashing Cody gimmick.

I can't think of anything Cody is better at than Reigns, tbh.

Cody never had to read the beanstalk promo. I don't think anyone on the roster could pull off the corny superhero shit they've given Reigns at times. It's taken a while but I think they've hit the right place promo-wise with Reigns where he just acts like an arrogant dick and I think he pulls if off even if nobody likes seeing him never lose.

People are always confused why Meltzer keeps giving Reigns 4 star matches, but I think the confusion stems from the fact that as a fan the drama gets sucked out knowing Reigns is going to win or look strong in every match even if the match itself is good.
I'm waiting to see Rome do a suplex off the top of the cage.

Radio guy spells out "shield" with the NATO phonetic alphabet

1rczP0s.jpg

Coming out through the audience

jTeMPxp.jpg

Acting like they're going to beat up beloved olympic hero Kurt Angle

XftIg2N.jpg

Kurt asks if they want to say something

ZNjIvfA.gif

Kurt hands the mic to Roman

6nHamXW.gif

“I’m about done with WW-“

“SIERRA HOTEL...”

“OMG YES, THEYRE COMING THROUGH THE CROWD TOO! AND THE VESTS! SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!”

I’m weak, you guys.

Still wish they had done exactly that last week. The room would have blown off in Indy.

somedevil

TLC right now is this:

Shield vs Miz the Bar and Braun
Enzo vs Kalisto
Asuka vs Emma
Bliss vs Mickie
Bray vs Finn

Still need 2 to 3 matches for the card.

Top Bottom