• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Old theme is back

giphy.gif

Toki767

If any of the Shield has any pull backstage, they won't allow them to be broken up for a long time. At least like 6 months and not around the Rumble.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
If any of the Shield has any pull backstage, they won't allow them to be broken up for a long time. At least like 6 months and not around the Rumble.

They stopped multiple breakup attempts in their original run. I don't think this lasts through the Rumble, though.

justjim89

The Shield hasn't lost a lot in a team match, have they? I remember Cena going over them first, but in general I just don't recall them losing much.

Toki767

Yea I thought it was weird that Braun is even in this, so they'd need 1 more dude to make it even. Braun by himself is already a big handicap.

Well in theory, the Shield are supposed to be the faces, so handicap matches against their favor works out fine in old school booking.

CMnQUEQ.gif

So is there any reason to think they put a fourth guy with Shield to even out the match?
They had nothing for Braun plus this way people can head in with maybe thinking the Shield might actually lose since them vs Miz and the Bar would make it clear who's winning.

Plus it'll make the match more awesome.

Velcro Fly

Giving the shield a 4th partner for that match at TLC would be great, depending on who it is.

What about whatever Hardy boy isn't hurt?

Top Bottom