• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I just really want Jinder Mahal to go away, but I know he's winning on Sunday to carry the title through the India shows in December. Ughhhh

Anth0ny

When is Steph gonna come out to compare the Las Vegas victims to the steroid trial

AIidg.jpg

"For years, men have tried to shoot on my father, and my family. But we persevered.

That's exactly what our country must do after a madman tried to shoot a crowd in Las Vegas."

Hex

Banned
I feel terrible saying this, but Nakamura almost has achieved meh stage to me at this point.
He feels like a sideshow.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Naw, Nakamura is getting the title and then losing it to Owens as soon as practicable.

Oersted

Roman Reigns – 95
John Cena – 93
The Rock – 93
The Undertaker – 93
Brock Lesnar – 93
Finn Balor – 92
Seth Rollins – 92
Goldberg – 92
Stone Cold Steve Austin (1997 version) – 92
Daniel Bryan – 91
AJ Styles – 90
Jinder Mahal – 88
Braun Strowman – 88

L

O

L

BIG DAWG should be rated 100. I for one, will not be purchasing this game now because of the disrespectful rating given to the BIG DAWG.

BELIEVE DAT.

Hex

Banned
Becky needs to go to Raw, especially if Wyatt will be having a female against Finn.
Though I am still almost expecting Bray to come out in bad drag and smeared clown paint

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Bray is gonna be buried beyond belief if he actually does a fake demon and still loses to Finn.

Shin Godzilla's easily the best modern kaiju film

I was so hopeful for Pacific Rim but alas :'[

Tonally there isn't much like Shin Godzilla. The closest things I can recommend to Shin Godzilla are the original 1954 Gojira (Japanese version please, not the US version), and 1984's Return of Godzilla. They're both solo Godzilla movies that deal with the disaster that is Godzilla. After that, I'd recommend all of the 80's and 90s Godzilla Versus flicks. They're pretty fun and don't go as overboard with the camp as the 60s and 70s movies.

My fav five I'd recommend for you are;
-- Gojira '54
-- Return of Godzilla
-- Godzilla vs Biollante
-- Godzilla vs King Ghidorah
-- Godzilla: Final Wars*

If you don't like those movies you're probably not gonna get into Godzilla in general. But if you do like then then I'd recommend delving into some of the crazier 60s/70s stuff like Vs MechaGodzilla and Vs Megalon.

* - Final Wars is complete off the wall insanity that isn't really like other Godzilla movies. I just recommend it because it's crazy anime cheese cranked up to 11

Awesome, thank you. So definitely don't watch the Matthew Broderick one?

I liked Shin Godzilla so much that I wrote way too many words about it: https://68.media.tumblr.com/ab17d353b59dc8a1bc52b4bd2d163edb/tumblr_on86u2lUQA1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Sister Abigail could be used to freshen-up Bray, to stop making him nothing more than a promo and a PPV loser. Instead, they chose that...

Top Bottom