• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

somedevil

The first hour did not get over 3mil?

Yikes WWE

Last year didn't either. Here is a graph to compare WWE viewership in 16 to 17:

rawnm.png

If you look around end of June WWE stopped the bleeding of viewers. Around the time of the Samoa Joe vs Lesnar feud.

Hasney

Ha, someone uploaded the Alexa Bliss 2k18 entrance and it says "making HIS way to the ring". Even the little things they fuck up.

Zach

I did it! Here are the albums I rated 8 out of ten or better:

xzyXkoW.png
WZai5SM.png

That took longer than expected, but it finally made me get around to some really great stuff that I hadn't listened to before. Glad I did it!

Get to work, Menome.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Found out who has been coming in my side yard. Neighbor without power siphoning ours to charge his phone. For real?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What the fuck? How'd you end up finding out?
He came over today while I was out and asked my girlfriend if we would let him plug in an extension cable so he can charge his phone while he doesn't have any. Uh, NOPE.

somedevil

From Prowrestling Sheet:

The plans with Bray and sister Abigail:

Sources with direct knowledge tell us the current plan is for Wyatt to wrestle at TLC using the name “Sister Abigail” — similar to how Finn Balor becomes The Demon — and he’d wear a different outfit.

From what we’re being told, WWE is NOT planning to introduce a female character with the name.

Interesting idea

Zach

I'm wondering what I would've done now. I think I would've let him charge. After asking. But I would've also mentioned the gate. And been like, you can do this short-term, pal. Fix your sitch, brother.

I'm wondering what I would've done now. I think I would've let him charge. After asking. But I would've also mentioned the gate. And been like, you can do this short-term, pal. Fix your sitch, brother.
Nah, man. Fuck that shit. He was fucking siphoning electricity without asking.

Top Bottom