• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

this is gonna end up being match of the night this sunday and i cant wait to see it live

I hope so. This is gonna be in a HiaC too and unfortunately all the big spots will be saved for the HiaC with Shane/KO.

Still, great promo from both teams. Can't wait for this match.

EverydayBeast

ChatGPT 0.1

Baron Corbin would be a world champion if this were WCW

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Baron is so fucking buried. But he's getting the US title so AJ can maybe move on and just get it off Mahal.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean, that kind of changes what I thought. AJ must be getting the WWE Championship at Royal Rumble (there isn't another PPV for SD between now and Survivor Series and I doubt they'd move the title at whatever the fuck the Decmeber PPV is).

Hex

Banned
Just had Aj vs Zayne/Corbin/Owens advertised for a december 30th House show for the US belt and Nakamura vs Jinder in a cage for the title

Angry Grimace

Warrior was a huge piece of shit so I don't know why they keep this up.

There's irony of them rightfully banishing Hogan to non existence but letting Dana completely whitewash what a horrible human being Warrior was.

Shits such a waste of time, makes the womens characters look terrible (as if they are characters who can turn off their personalities), and everything about this comes off as slimey cold company bs

I know about susan kolmen, but what did warrior do?

Shits such a waste of time, makes the womens characters look terrible (as if they are characters who can turn off their personalities), and everything about this comes off as slimey cold company bs

I know about susan kolmen, but what did warrior do?

Said Katrina victims were fat and lazy and had it coming

Said "Queering doesn't make the world go round"

called Todd Grisham and Droz The Queer and the Cripple

https://deadspin.com/the-ultimate-warrior-was-an-insane-dick-1561275496

He's the worst of the worst

Bronx-Man

Banned
using warrior for this stuff just seems so dumb

Fuck Warrior

Fuck this.

FUCK THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR

As if they're making a women's thing be about that piece of shit.

Also Susan G Koman is bullshit too.

Warrior was a huge piece of shit so I don't know why they keep this up.

And fuck Susan G. Komen foundation, especially their top brass.

Meltzer went in on them about the warrior shit yesterday as well as Pollock.

Fuck that piece of shit.
Piece of shit charity

Piece of shit wrestler

It’s like poetry

Top Bottom