• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Bronx-Man

Banned
Davey Richards robbed a promoter and no-showed an event afterwards, I don’t know how the fuck his dumbass hasn’t been blacklisted by now

i've never seen someone alternate between shitty punches and shoot punches as shane

Is shane what hhh thinks he is

Like I'd argue Shane matches nowadays have more going then HHH

That's actually really perfect.

Shane gets the reactions Hunter dreams of as the old guy.

and yeah Shane is so winning lol after that.

Zayn’s fanbase is nowhere near as big as Bryan’s was at peak Yes Movement. I feel like he’s right at the spot Bryan was before he turned heel.
Oh yeah but I thought you posted Bryan as proof a good babyface can be a good heel when Bryan's first heel happened before he really showed how great a babyface he was. My bad.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Zayn's fanbase would be big if they did literally anything to get him over.

I think they eventually will get bored and do it, but I don't think you're talking about any time soon.

That's just something I never considered going wrong with a shooting star.

I'm just glad that Davey Richards avoided robbing some promoter and asking Tony Kozina to be his wheelman again.

Anyway, more shooting star press botches:
https://m.imgur.com/1X88cWz?r

2af.gif

HayabusaSSPBotch.gif

Shane is really winning.

Especially if (potential spoilers)
the Team KO vs Team Shane stuff at Survivor Series happens. Can't see Shane losing and then still demanding another match.

Carnby

As seen on last night's episode of WWE Monday Night RAW, Bray Wyatt teased finally introducing Sister Abigail, who was believed to be dead in storyline. Pro Wrestling Sheet reports that WWE will NOT be introducing a female character, but rather Bray Wyatt will wrestle at TLC as Sister Abigail. Wyatt will reportedly wear a different outfit, similar to Balor having a different look for The Demon gimmick.

I won't believe it until Meltz reports it.

somedevil

I wonder if both are going to do a crazy bump together and no one gets up from it. That can lead to Survivor Series.

edit: Odds Shane lets Owens do a package piledriver to him?

orioto

Good Art™
Shane is really winning.

the Team KO vs Team Shane stuff at Survivor Series happens. Can't see Shane losing and then still demanding another match.

That would be so ridiculous..
Of course psychopath KO with no friends will assemble a team to defeat Shane symbolically..

I really hope they don't do that, and when you see the heels in SD.....

WHERE'S THE TECHNO MUSIC

I wonder if both are going to do a crazy bump together and no one gets up from it. That can lead to Survivor Series.
The Falls Counts Anywhere stipulation implies a pin fall is going to happen, maybe off some off the cell spot.

Still think Shane is gonna go through the cell.

Edit: lmao it's like the lucha dragons entrance without sin cara

i like the db type gear

That would be so ridiculous..
Of course psychopath KO with no friends will assemble a team to defeat Shane symbolically..

I really hope they don't do that, and when you see the heels in SD.....
I wonder what they'd do.
Shane, AJ, Roode, Randy and Nakamura vs KO, Jinder, Baron, Rusev and Ziggler?

lol team ko would job clean in no time

Ownes has all his best matches against vets
His Jericho matches were pretty meh.

Oersted

Shane is really winning.

A throwaway match which protects Shanes weaknesses and puts him over?

Sounds like a plan. gif

Hey shit Kalisto learned how to talk bit. Damn.

He actually pulled off interrupting Enzo there a far cry from I'm no garbage and lucha.. lucha thing.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I guess Nigel just randomly disappeared and then appeared again.

Top Bottom