• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
The Bucks wouldn't even work in WWE. They have a smark gimmick but I think the farthest WWE is willing to go in that direction is the New Day who don't pander to that at all.

u8slGYX.jpg

Pro Wrestling Sheet says the plan is legit
Bray as Sister Abigail

Like how the Demon is Finn

Specifically said no women are being considered or signed or called up to be Sister Abigail

I don't trust WWE to handle that well at all. Like, I expect them to pull this off in the worst-possible way.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Bray is going to get painted and then lose clean to Stripper Balor and somehow Bray will not cry on camera.

ShadyK54

Tyler Bate is like 8 months older than the Montreal Screwjob.

Man where's my Bate/Dunne rematch?! Still my favorite WWE match of the year.

Guys like Bate make me feel like trash sometimes lol.

For context, I’m a little over month younger than he is.

I should rewatch that match, tbh.

Please look forward to this Sunday's Punjabi Prison PPV Event

Triple H‏ @TripleH

Happy to announce @WWE Champion @JinderMahal & @SinghBrosWWE will return to #India Oct. 10-13th ahead of #WWE Live! Dec. 8/9th. @WWEIndia

Tune into the WWE guys playing Marvel on IGN, immediately I feel the salt emanating from Styles as he jobs to Kofi.
Holy shit is there a game he won't lose in. What were his excuses? "this freaking game doesn't have the damn Xmen characters so I'm forced to play with new people!"

Tune into the WWE guys playing Marvel on IGN, immediately I feel the salt emanating from Styles as he jobs to Kofi.

I want an AJ/Kofi match. I feel like that would've been an excellent television match that seemed like it was gonna happen sooner rather than later.

That would be pretty swell.

EDIT: AJ's Dad pants are tragic.

Triple H‏ @TripleH

Happy to announce @WWE Champion @JinderMahal & @SinghBrosWWE will return to #India Oct. 10-13th ahead of #WWE Live! Dec. 8/9th. @WWEIndia

Does this mean that the Jinder Experiment is almost over?

Triple H‏ @TripleH

Does this mean that the Jinder Experiment is almost over?

Man, Bully Ray predicted he would hold it until Survivor Series shortly after he won it. Everyone laughed him off but he may have known something in private

Top Bottom