• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Heroman

Banned
T8931l1.gif

Zach

I understand Discord! Kind of! Which reminds me I haven't chatted with strobogo in ages. : (

BUT I SAID WHO IS WE, NVM?

Rimfya

Banned
you cancelled new japan? :(

i've accepted that I don't need 10 billion hours a week of wrestling. what new japan offers is enough for me. every show feels special, and tbh I don't need much more than that.

meanwhile, I have lapsed fan and wrasslegaf to shoot the shit with.

I just could t deal with or figure out their website. Got no time for that.

I lile wwe's weekly shows and monthly ppvs. English storylined and promos. The production value.

I'm only interested in waifu wrestling beyond that.

Hex

Banned
Ralphie May was big friends with the local DJ Cowhead / Mike Calta here in Tampa Bay and was on all the time.

Syder

The pointed toes really make it unique

If she was a nobody and turned up in NXT doing that move marks would be raving about her as the next big thing, it's a shame most of her career has been terrible

Sometimes I wonder how much better Fox could've been with a bit more polish and push backing her, she might as well coast by on the sleek northern lights and backbreaker seeing that they never really have much for her.

Her cratering scissor kick is also a thing of barbaric beauty.

somedevil

Emma is missing from the cover. She is the forgotten one of revolution. She was Paige's opponent in that NXT match where it all started.

EVE, I love you, and I know you think your audiences don't overlap, but having a York Hall show (1000+) on the same day as one of the days of PROGRESS Super Strong Style at Ally Pally (2000 ish) is a terrible plan

Also go back to starting your show earlier, 9pm is way too late, had to leave before the main.

Top Bottom