• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Syder

SHOOT

R5Jgv3s.gif

dBde3l6.gif

N4VdqTa.gif

Just finished WCW year 1998.

Legit surprised that Macho Man comes out on the last Nitro of 98 to help Flair.

Now onto 1999.

Edit: wait a second, the fingerpoke of doom is the first Nitro of 1999??? Oh my goodness

Now onto 1999.

Edit: wait a second, the fingerpoke of doom is the first Nitro of 1999??? Oh my goodness

2 Starrcades in a row they came in with a hot main event feud and both times they fucked it beyond all recognition. Just absolutely obliterated any positive impact possible for the company. More mad at 98 because they didn't learn from 97. Fucking fuck.

RBH

Now onto 1999.

That Flair/Bischoff match on the last Nitro of '98 was what the Starrcade match should've been.

2 Starrcades in a row they came in with a hot main event feud and both times they fucked it beyond all recognition. Just absolutely obliterated any positive impact possible for the company. More mad at 98 because they didn't learn from 97. Fucking fuck.

WCW was more concerned with wining the ratings war than winning the whole thing.

Zach

Now onto 1999.

:D

Get 'em.

Was Zach a Ralph or a Martin????!?? 666!?
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
#Askin'
Probably neither. I was kinda cool in my youth. Was bangin' ladies left and right. And then it all came crashing down when I impregnated one of them.

OwensIsNow... I am your father.

sometimes wcw is really embarrassing.

That's Professor Beef's favorite t-shirt

I alluded to this shirt a day or two ago and you all left me hanging!

Top Bottom