• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Zach

Checked the card. I don't think I'll turn it on at all. Jesus.

I'm sure Shane/Kowens will have something stupid happen that I can see in jif form.

But man, on paper, this looks like absolute trash. Yikes.

Ultratech

Oh yeah, there's a PPV tonight...

Cell in a Hell
Heck in a Cube
Poop in a Chute

(I really thought I could come up with more...)

Dwell outside the Cell
Rage in the elaborate Cage
Rock in the Block
Clusterfuck in the lockup
Stink in the Clink
Flail in the Jail

And for the tag match...
Unsanitary in the Uso Penitentiary

Escaping from the WWE feels pretty good. On the recap and YouTube only train now.

I feel like I say this every PPV then end up watching part of it.

WWE 2K18 has sponsored achievements

something something branding something something steph tweet about philanthropy

I will buy a copy of the game if you can get this outfit in a sponsored loot box

960.jpg

Heroman

Banned
Big dave made a interesting point today, Jinder has killed the wwe champ belt, to the point where nobody cares who wins it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WWE 2K18 has sponsored achievements

something something branding something something steph tweet about philanthropy

this is old as shit, you guys need to pay attention to things outside of what's happening this year

Madden 2012 had sponsored achievements, nobody cared

Tons of them in other games, mostly sports

Kurita

Big dave a interesting point today, Jinder has killed the wwe champ belt, to the point where nobody cares who wins it.

This isn't new though. Having a boring champ makes people not care about it? Damn, thanks Dave.
And the belt isn't dead forever, if we get an entertaining champion people will care, it's just a matter of time.

Mahonay

Banned
This isn't new though. Having a boring champ makes people not care about it? Damn, thanks Dave.
And the belt isn't dead forever, if we get an entertaining champion people will care, it's just a matter of time.
Too many people like to argue in favor of Jinder being champ, so people like Dave need to state the obvious sometimes.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Big dave made a interesting point today, Jinder has killed the wwe champ belt, to the point where nobody cares who wins it.

Just because its a point you agree with doesn't make it interesting. Randy killed it before that and no one has ever cared about the Universal belt

Heroman

Banned
Just because its a point you agree with doesn't make it interesting. Randy killed it before that and no one has ever cared about the Universal belt

It as if different people find different thing interesting and The universal belt mean something, if someone beat brock people would care. If someone beat jinder no one care.

Top Bottom