• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Ithil

the authority may be the worst on raw right now. they are awful villains. they do nothing compelling to shape the storyline and they are hardly feuding with cena/ambrose. they're just heely acting while not doing anything heelish. they also both suck and are annoying.
HHH as a villain basically reached his zenith with Bryan's WM storyline, and then Bryan beat him (twice) at WM to finish it.
Only HHH just sort of stayed there as the heel authority, even though the fire is gone.

There was the Shield/Evolution feud but that's long over, HHH and Steph are just sort of there now, constantly appearing to make matches and act smarmy, but they don't seem to have any purpose now.

He should bring back the wig

BVNQHFV.png
Lmao, Wigdust and Booker had to have been the best tag team that was never, ever supposed to work.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I thought Usos were friends with Cena, can you imagine the moral tension Cena must be facing to fight his friends, friends?

Sephzilla

HHH as a villain basically reached his zenith with Bryan's WM storyline, and then Bryan beat him (twice) at WM to finish it.
Only HHH just sort of stayed there as the heel authority, even though the fire is gone.

There was the Shield/Evolution feud but that's long over, HHH and Steph are just sort of there now, constantly appearing to make matches and act smarmy, but they don't seem to have any purpose now.

agreed on all points. the authority should have been over when Bryan went through all of them

Ithil

"....have had their issues with _____ lately"

"____ has developed quite the rivalry with ____ as of late"

Cole never fails to make all feuds and angles sound as unimportant and uninteresting as possible.

FHIZ

So... let me get this straight... In order for the Dusts to get in, someone on the other team would have to tag them in.

That's stupid.

Sephzilla

shouldn't the rules of a triple threat tag match be that three people be fighting at once? like a normal triple threat match? but everyone has a partner?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Just tuned in. Why the fuck are the usos here?
Triple threat tag, but I have no idea how the dust brothers are supposed to get involved if the Usos aren't going to tag them since this is supposed to be a handicap match of some sort for Cena and Ambrose. It's just fucking dumb.

The only thing that saved raw last week from being the worst in history was the rock coming back then a good ambrose segment to finish the show. What will save raw this week ???

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Man I can just feel the tension boiling from Cena and Ambroses corner, they seriously just wanna beat the shit out of each other to get to Rollins brehs.

which is terrible because they are supposed to be the on screen characters that are meant to lead raw. they should have been entangled in a story or something new should of been started with them. that's the major issue with wrestling these days. there is no point in any of the stories. the bryan story was compelling because he was an underdog and there was this awesome feeling of getting behind him because you wanted to see the odds defied. The Wyatt feud he had was great because it was a roadblock that seemed to be swaying him off his path towards gold but he never strayed too far from it so you never lost hope. They literally have nothing going on right now.

Ambrose wants to get revenge over Seth but this feud only has a month or two left in it I'd say so i really don't know what they expect to do with both Ambrose and Rollins after their feud ends. Maybe they expect this to last till the rumble?

Top Bottom