• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

What's your favourite show that you fucking hate and watch every episode of?

Challenge Mode: Choose a show that isn't wrestling

Mine is Sons of Anarchy

strobogo

Banned

Mine is Sons of Anarchy

Nothing. I don't really watch anything on TV that isn't wrestling, and even then it is more moderately disinterested watching than hate watching if I actually bother to watch Raw or Smackdown.

Mine is Sons of Anarchy

Currently going on: Walking Dead (caveat: I loved the season premiere)

Recently ended: True Blood (thank god it's over)

All time: Dexter (fuck I wish I could get that time back. for the whole show, but especially for the finale)

Just watched KOPW. As I expected, it was awesome.

There's still Power Struggle to get through. I could see AJ challenging for Okada's briefcase there, he might stake a claim to a shot at it given his 3-1 record over him. Also that's where we may see Shibata vs. Nakamura, although I'm hoping they save that for WK9 and maybe give Naito or Goto a shot first.

Also, there's the RWTL, which by all accounts Team 3D will be entering and will likely win to face Machine Gallows at WK9.

Hate watch

All time: Lost I was just too invested to give up. That show still pisses me off

Current: Probably Gotham. I want to like it but it's just so damn slow and meandering.

What I watch because i hate myself: RAW but I've only seen 2 shows since summerslam so I'm getting better

Just watched KOPW. As I expected, it was awesome.

There's still Power Struggle to get through. I could see AJ challenging for Okada's briefcase there, he might stake a claim to a shot at it given his 3-1 record over him. Also that's where we may see Shibata vs. Nakamura, although I'm hoping they save that for WK9 and maybe give Naito or Goto a shot first.

Also, there's the RWTL, which by all accounts Team 3D will be entering and will likely win to face Machine Gallows at WK9.

I think New Japan said the main event of Wrestle Kingdom would be decided after KOPW, implying there won't be a title or title contract defence at Power Struggle - if that's the case, I'd assume the show's headlined by Shibata vs Nakamura.

BziyfJNCcAAuP-o.jpg

Mine is Sons of Anarchy
WWE is the only thing that I hate watch now. The only shows I can remember hate watching completely were Dexter (season 5 and up) and season 1 of Hemlock Grove.

I can only hate watch a show to a certain point. I still have about 30 minutes left on the latest season of 24. I stopped watching True Detective 15 minutes into the third episode. I stopped Sons of Anarchy on the second or third episode of this season when I couldn't figure out why they were killing someone. Stopped watching OITNB 10 episodes into the first season. I gave up on True Blood last season after a few episodes and decided to pick it back for the final season and it was still shitty, so I stopped watching it too.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm in the middle of S2 of True Blood. Sometimes it really is shit, sometimes it's fantastic. I know to tap out before the end though.

This is the second year they bet Money in the Bank on the wrong person right? I love Seth, but both Reigns and Ambrose are more over than he is.

ambrose doesn't deserve a pin fall win on cena honestly. he is good but he has little purpose in his gimmick. he's kind of like a steve austin clone but he doesn't have a vince to feud with.

Moa

Did the Titantron mess up or something? Crowd were looking and cheering and Cena looked around smirked and turned back.

Top Bottom