• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Ithil

10520249_821402727883w6s16.jpg

Just started wrestling training so might see her in NXT in two years.

UberTag

I am honestly over ambrose and rollins at this point. they can wrestle but this feud sucks and there is nothing to do with them after this ends.
There's tons they can do with them.

They can put over Rusev.
Put over Reigns.
Put over Cena as a filler main event.
Put over The Miz.
Put over Sheamus.
Put over whatever Prince Devitt's calling himself these days.
Put over Steen.
Put over Orton.
Put over The Big Show.
Trade wins with Daniel Bryan.
Trade wins with Dolph Ziggler.
Beat all of the black wrestlers.

See... lots of stuff.

thats the little girl that was crying in beyond the mat after dwayne killed foley with unprotected chair shots to the head so he can get famous?

or does foley have more kids?

Ithil

They have actually been building his uppercut as a secondary finisher for a while now, so that wasn't out of nowhere.

Ithil

What does it really say if Cesaro beats the IC champ, to get a title match, then loses because. Who is really helped? Dolph is still a weak champion, and Cesaro can't get the job done.

So either take the title off Dolph, or book him like a champion.

strobogo

Banned
The IC champ loses to a standard European uppercut. Not a pop up. Not a flying. Not even a running uppercut. Just a standard Euro uppercut. After I believe 4 losses in a row on TV.

Ithil

Yeah keep doing these "scary" Cell promos, they're still a regular match that's hard for the crowd to see in today's WWE.

Mengetsu

Why are they hyping it up so much? I feel like Ambrose gonna pull some CZW shit to make it decent. As decent as you can do in a PG era...

Top Bottom