• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

DominoKid

vE42FeY.jpg

Sorry, Renee.

oh god this got me good.

Fox318

Is there a story reason why Kane is involved?

Wouldn't it be better if the authority had Rollins look like a fucking beast.

v0yce

Can someone explain to me the thinking behind having matches between the exact same people leading up to a ppv match?

And I don't mean the in ring fiction thinking, I mean the behind the scenes thinking. there's got to be some reason, even if misguided, they have for doing it. But I can't seem to come up with one.

Alucard

Banned
Almost done my ROH write-up. Tuning into the end of Raw.

Cena getting that one last leech off of Ambrose's popularity before HiaC, huh.

gaiadyne

Can someone explain to me the thinking behind having matches between the exact same people leading up to a ppv match?

And I don't mean the in ring fiction thinking, I mean the behind the scenes thinking. there's got to be some reason, even if misguided, they have for doing it. But I can't seem to come up with one.

You give them just enough where they will want to see it but leave out the ending

Ithil

Now it's using street fight rules. So what was with the tag match interlude?
Scratch that, we're back to tag rules.

UberTag

It's the same logic for having rematches of your PPV on free TV less than 24 hours later and thinking that the people who shelled out $50+ for it won't feel shafted and still want to pay you money the very next month. Some idiot thinks this won't harm the bottom line... but he gets ignored because he's not Vince McMahon, damn it. Pop that top of the hour rating.

Top Bottom