• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

zomaha

JackDudeBrother

hbk-makes-fun-of-hulk-hogan-o.gif

dakun

i don't understand it.. you pay Hogan to appear on Raw week after week. Why not make him part of some storyline? Why use him for boring ass segments like this?

Does Hogan simply not want to? You know he doesn't have to wrestle. Just use the mic for some storyline.

Nekofrog

Banned
this is the first time i've ever actually watched a raw in over 10 years outside of a clip here or there on youtube

what the FUCK am i watching

"haw haw haw. this is great."

RP912

Banned
Remember when wrestling had 30 second promos discussing their contributions instead of having it on the actual show taking up precious tv time.

I do :(

WTF WWE?

I should tell me mother about this segment. Well maybe not. She'd probably have rather died from her breast cancer than know that WWE paraded cancer survivors around the ring with Hulk Hogan for PR purposes.

FHIZ

this is the first time i've ever actually watched a raw in over 10 years outside of a clip here or there on youtube

what the FUCK am i watching

I read this then saw Bo Dallas come on screen and just started laughing. You're in for the exact wtf I had when I came back to wrestling for the first time since WCW's demise.

Get ready to bolieve.

Nekofrog

Banned
i honestly didnt think it was possible for michael cole to be more insufferable than his c team interviewing days

haw haw HAW

edit: who the fuck is this schmuck

his smile belies his utter contempt for whatever gimmick this is

"pls help me ill never go anywhere with this gimmick"

Top Bottom