• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

strobogo

Banned
Susan G Komen is a good cause?

Yes. For all the bad press SGK gets, they also cover medical bills for women who can't afford it or aren't able to get on Medicaid or have terrible/no insurance. Such as StroMomo. They paid for all of her medical expenses while she was waiting to get approved for Medicaid. For about 2 months. A couple thousand dollars worth of appointments and meds.

Fox318

When does wwe's cable deal expire?

I really can't see nbc going all out to get raw and smackdown back.

Does it really boost their other shows ratings?

What is the Venn diagram for wrestling viewers and Chrisley Knows Best?

Also what is the point of pyro is it's not on camera?

Moa

Ryback-tweet-GIF-001.gif

Omega

Banned
he didn't even use a new move

why was he off tv forever? i was hoping he would at least have a new finisher or something

When does wwe's cable deal expire?

I really can't see nbc going all out to get raw and smackdown back.

Does it really boost their other shows ratings?

What is the Venn diagram for wrestling viewers and Chrisley Knows Best?

Also what is the point of pyro is it's not on camera?

WWE just signed a new tv deal. I bolieve it was for 5 years.

DMczaf

Is Ryback over because he's awesome, or because he's just a new face after months of seeing the same shit over and over again?

Either way RYBACK!!

Big One

Banned
I'm glad WWE is finally getting some solid faces outside of Cena for once with Orton, Ryback, and Ambrose at top. It's been ages really.

krae_man

Of course. is there something wrong with wanting to beat cancer?

Wanting to beat cancer? No. Donating to Susan G Komen? Yes.

EuuG7aF.jpg

According to Komen's 2011–2012` IRS Form 990 declarations, then-CEO Nancy Brinker made $684,717 in that fiscal year,[114] a 64 percent raise. Komen stated the last CEO salary hike had taken place in November 2010.[115] While Charity Navigator continued to give Komen very favourable overall ratings[10] on the basis of figures Komen had declared to the IRS,[116] Charity Navigator president and CEO Ken Berger described this remuneration as "extremely high".

This pay package is way outside the norm. It's about a quarter of a million dollars more than what we see for charities of this size. This is more than the head of the Red Cross is making for an organization that is one-tenth the size of the Red Cross.
—Ken Berger of Charity Navigator, a group that evaluates and rates charities[115]

Top Bottom